-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Treekidistan
Discord
Indusse
Pallaith:

I note that his current term expires on 12/8/22, and appoint @Sil Dorsett to another term as election commissioner.

@Sil Dorsett has been appointed to serve as an Election Commissioner by Delegate @Pallaith. I now open the floor for debate and discussion on the nominations. I would welcome a statement in support of the nomination from @Pallaith.

Should the appointment go to a vote, I intend to put the following motion before the Regional Assembly:
Motion:

The Regional Assembly, acting on the nomination of the delegate, appoints Sil Dorsett to the Election Commission.

Last edited:
I have no reason to oppose this. Full support.

Last edited:
Sil is the backbone of the EC, the institutional memory, the watchdog, the consummate professional. He has poured his soul into several jobs in this region and has made them his own - this is certainly one of them. It is important to have new blood and opportunities for them to prove themselves and contribute, the EC is certainly a good place for that. But we need veterans too and I daresay I cannot imagine the EC without Sil in some capacity. He has my complete confidence and support, and I hope you will lend him yours as well. I see little point in going through the motions here, I move for a vote.

Back