LD For Justice: Campaign X

Lord Dominator

Citizen
-
-
As your local perennial Justice, I would be remiss to not run once more.

I am a sitting Justice, and relatedly the very first Bar Commissioner of that organization. I’ve served on all sides of a trial (indeed, wrote the basic full trial guideline presently in use), and provided briefs for multiple R4Rs (as well as served on the Court for several). I remain as willing as ever to serve.

Questions are always welcome.

Do you think it's reasonable to expect future candidates for Justice to be part of the Regional Bar first?

Do you think it's reasonable to expect future candidates for Justice to be part of the Regional Bar first?
Yes and no - it’s not unreasonable to want future Justice candidates to be members I think, but it’s perhaps not surprising that people new to legal things in TNP may wish to get some kind of experience first. Or maybe they just like being a Justice and not the other things you can be in the legal system, really depends.
Among all the past Court Cases & Reviews, which do you think is the most important one in TNP's history, and why?
I find it hard to view any given one as much more important than the others (absent the time to figure out which ones have been most cited by others), and consequently don’t. I certainly have more favorites, but I don’t have a compelling reason to view them as more important than the others.

Back