-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Dreadton
Discord
Dreadton
dreadton.png

I am Dreadton and once again, I am running for Justice. I have been a Prosecutor, Briefer, and Justice on numerous cases brought to the court. I am also the only candidate who is certified by the TNP Bar Association.

My legal work:
  • TNP v. Pigeonstan​
  • On the Constitutionality of Vague Laws and Gross Misconduct​
  • On the Form of the Oath of a Delegate​
  • On the Power of the Speaker to Direct Deputy Speakers​
  • On the Regulation of the Regional Message Board​
  • On the Definition of a Candidate​
  • TNP v Bobberino​
  • On the Sentencing of Whole India​
While I may not always be on the the winning side of a case, I give each and every case, brief, and opinion I participate in the very best effort and attention. This work ethic and dedication is what I will continue to bring to the court, should you choose to elect me.

As with every election, I welcome questions.

Dreadton

Last edited:
How do you think the Bar Commission has worked out thus far? Do you foresee it, or the Court generally, sponsoring legal education in the upcoming term?

How do you think the Bar Commission has worked out thus far? Do you foresee it, or the Court generally, sponsoring legal education in the upcoming term?

Its worked well. Im not surprised with the response so far. Its has the same problem that Radio had back in the day. People perceive it as a hard thing to get into. Changing that perception will be key to keeping the legal community viable. Having a legal education program would help that, but i do not think it needs to be this formalized process codified and such. It should be more of a mentorship program.

So follow up to that: a newcomer comes up to you tomorrow seeking advice or a roadmap to being proficient in TNP's laws. What would you work with them to understand and why?

So follow up to that: a newcomer comes up to you tomorrow seeking advice or a roadmap to being proficient in TNP's laws. What would you work with them to understand and why?

The first thing is that you do not know everything about TNP law. You need to know where to find things. Once you know that, everything else falls into place. You know where to find things that support or disprove your position. Second is to know how to search for things within those documents. Ctrl+F is your friend and keeps you from having to read crap that doesnt apply to the issue at hand.

Do you think it's reasonable to expect future candidates for Justice to be part of the Regional Bar first?

Among all the past Court Cases & Reviews, which do you think is the most important one in TNP's history, and why?

I think On the Definition of a Candidate is an important one. The end decision is good, just the courts logic in the Implicit Provisions is poorly crafted and ripe for abuse. Outside of that On the DUty to Disclose Excupatory Evidence is our version of Brady, and is a key pillar for the rights of an accused person.

Back