-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Chipoli
Discord
chipoli
Hello!

To mark the start of the September 2022 term, I'd like to start a roll call for all staffers of the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs. Please let me know what you want roles you want as a staffer, and if you'd be interested in joining the leadership team in the future. (You have to prove yourself, though!) Inactive staffers will be removed.

In your reply, specify which of the following tasks you would like to be notified about:

[ ] Vote in voting threads and vote on the proposal when it is at vote. [WA - Voting] [ ] Draft IFVs for the ministry to help the community get an idea of the proposal at vote. [WA - IFVs] [ ] Assist the Ministry by commending heroes and notable figures in our region's history, and provide feedback to authors. [WA - Authors] [ ] Use your programming and technical expertise to help with the ministry's database projects! [WA - Data and Statistics] [ ] I would like to become a part of the MoWAA leadership team in the future. [WA - Deputy Minister]

You have until September 19th 10:00 PM EST to reply.

[YES] Vote in voting threads and vote on the proposal when it is at vote. [WA - Voting]
[NO] Draft IFVs for the ministry to help the community get an idea of the proposal at vote. [WA - IFVs]
[NO] Assist the Ministry by commending heroes and notable figures in our region's history, and provide feedback to authors. [WA - Authors]
[YES] Use your programming and technical expertise to help with the ministry's database projects! [WA - Data and Statistics]
[YES] I would like to become a part of the MoWAA leadership team in the future. [WA - Deputy Minister]

[Y] Vote in voting threads and vote on the proposal when it is at vote. [WA - Voting]
[Y] Draft IFVs for the ministry to help the community get an idea of the proposal at vote. [WA - IFVs]
[Y] Assist the Ministry by commending heroes and notable figures in our region's history, and provide feedback to authors. [WA - Authors]
[N] Use your programming and technical expertise to help with the ministry's database projects! [WA - Data and Statistics]
[N] I would like to become a part of the MoWAA leadership team in the future. [WA - Deputy Minister]

[ ] Vote in voting threads and vote on the proposal when it is at vote. [WA - Voting]
[ ] Draft IFVs for the ministry to help the community get an idea of the proposal at vote. [WA - IFVs]
[X] Assist the Ministry by commending heroes and notable figures in our region's history, and provide feedback to authors. [WA - Authors]
[ ] Use your programming and technical expertise to help with the ministry's database projects! [WA - Data and Statistics]
[ ] I would like to become a part of the MoWAA leadership team in the future. [WA - Deputy Minister]

[X] Vote in voting threads and vote on the proposal when it is at vote. [WA - Voting]
[X] Draft IFVs for the ministry to help the community get an idea of the proposal at vote. [WA - IFVs]
[X] Assist the Ministry by commending heroes and notable figures in our region's history, and provide feedback to authors. [WA - Authors]
[X] Use your programming and technical expertise to help with the ministry's database projects! [WA - Data and Statistics]
[X] I would like to become a part of the MoWAA leadership team in the future. [WA - Deputy Minister]

[X] Vote in voting threads and vote on the proposal when it is at vote. [WA - Voting]
[X] Draft IFVs for the ministry to help the community get an idea of the proposal at vote. [WA - IFVs]
[ ] Assist the Ministry by commending heroes and notable figures in our region's history, and provide feedback to authors. [WA - Authors]
[ ] Use your programming and technical expertise to help with the ministry's database projects! [WA - Data and Statistics]
[X] I would like to become a part of the MoWAA leadership team in the future. [WA - Deputy Minister]

[ x ] Vote in voting threads and vote on the proposal when it is at vote. [WA - Voting]
[ x ] Draft IFVs for the ministry to help the community get an idea of the proposal at vote. [WA - IFVs]
[ x ] Assist the Ministry by commending heroes and notable figures in our region's history, and provide feedback to authors. [WA - Authors]
[ x ] I would like to become a part of the MoWAA leadership team in the future. [WA - Deputy Minister]

Last edited:
[haha "expertise" (but no)] Use your programming and technical expertise to help with the ministry's database projects! [WA - Data and Statistics]

[ ] Assist the Ministry by commending heroes and notable figures in our region's history, and provide feedback to authors. [WA - Authors]

[X] Use your programming and technical expertise to help with the ministry's database projects! [WA - Data and Statistics]

[X ] Vote in voting threads and vote on the proposal when it is at vote. [WA - Voting]
[X ] Draft IFVs for the ministry to help the community get an idea of the proposal at vote. [WA - IFVs]
[X ] Assist the Ministry by commending heroes and notable figures in our region's history, and provide feedback to authors. [WA - Authors]
[ ] I would like to become a part of the MoWAA leadership team in the future. [WA - Deputy Minister]

[Yes] Vote in voting threads and vote on the proposal when it is at vote. [WA - Voting]
[Yes] Draft IFVs for the ministry to help the community get an idea of the proposal at vote. [WA - IFVs]
[Yes] Assist the Ministry by commending heroes and notable figures in our region's history, and provide feedback to authors. [WA - Authors]
[No] Use your programming and technical expertise to help with the ministry's database projects! [WA - Data and Statistics]
[See my discord comment] I would like to become a part of the MoWAA leadership team in the future. [WA - Deputy Minister]

Last edited:
[Y] Vote in voting threads and vote on the proposal when it is at vote. [WA - Voting]
[Y] Draft IFVs for the ministry to help the community get an idea of the proposal at vote. [WA - IFVs]
[Y] Use your programming and technical expertise to help with the ministry's database projects! [WA - Data and Statistics]
[Y] I would like to become a part of the MoWAA leadership team in the future. [WA - Deputy Minister]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back