-
Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
The Delegate:
As I noted, his term expires on 8/28/22, and so I appoint @Fregerson for another term as Election Commissioner.

@Fregerson has been appointed to serve as an Election Commissioner by Delegate @Pallaith. I now open the floor for debate and discussion on the nominations. I would welcome a statement in support of the nomination from @Pallaith.

Should the appointment go to a vote, I intend to put the following motion before the Regional Assembly:
Motion:
The Regional Assembly, acting on the nomination of the delegate, appoints Fregerson to the Election Commission.

I'd like to voice my support as well. Freg has done well in this role so far.

Fregerson has done solid work and is willing to keep going. I see no reason not to keep him on, and I like having a good spread of time zones with our ECs. I hope this is an easy Aye for all of you.

Fregerson has done solid work and is willing to keep going. I see no reason not to keep him on, and I like having a good spread of time zones with our ECs. I hope this is an easy Aye for all of you.
Very berry easy

I am relatively new here, but from what I have read on the candidate, I have no opposition to them.

While I typically don't motion my own nomination to a vote, I do hope to get this vote done quickly so that it can be resolved before September 1st, in any case. I will wait to see if there are any questions for me, else we can motion for a vote.

Back