RolePlay Moderator
-
Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Musa failed the admin check here and appealed their rejection here. They have not been confirmed by administration to have been linked to another forum account or be using a proxy, have a resident nation that is a member of the World Assembly, and have not already had their rejection upheld by the Regional Assembly.

Pursuant to 6.1.10-14 of the Legal Code, this qualifies Musa to have this rejection debated by the RA and potentially overturned - at which point they would be granted citizenship contingent on continued WA residency in the region excepting participation in NPA operations.

Please ask any questions you may desire to ask of @Musa in this thread. This is not the appeal's official debate thread.

Locked pending an announcement from the Speaker

Ok, so (and thank you to @Sil Dorsett for catching this), I have locked this topic as Musa is already a citizen. To explain how this happened, I will use the following timeline:
13-Jun = Musa applies here
13-Jun = Musa fails admin check by Dreadton here
13-Jun = Musa applies a 2nd time here
14-Jun = Fregerson rejects Musa's 1st application here
17-Jun = Musa applies a 3rd time here
17-Jun = Musa fails admin check by Dreadton. Presumably, this can apply to both the 2nd and 3rd apps here
17-Jun = Caius explicitly rejects Musa's 3rd application, leaving the 2nd application pending here
27-Jun = Musa's 2nd application reaches the 14 day limit for action.

For these reasons, @Musa is a citizen and will be masked and added to the sheet as such. To discuss this decision, I am opening a thread here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back