TNP Nation
Deropia
Discord
Dero#2736
mowa_seal.png

MINISTRY OF WORLD ASSEMBLY AFFAIRS
August Mid-Term Report
Hello everyone!

Oh my, look at how time has flown! I can't believe it's the beginning of August. It seems like only yesterday was the middle of May and the term was getting underway. If you're here reading this, you must be wondering what the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs has been up to, and maybe an update on what's transpired in the WA the past few months. Let's get into it, shall we?

INFORMATION FOR WA VOTERS PROGRAM

Since May, the Ministry has issued a total of 31 voting recommendations and conducted the same number of votes to determine the voting stance of our WA Delegate.

HEROES OF VALHALLA

Concerning our joint initiative with Balder and Europeia to commend notable members of our regions, our resident authors continue to work diligently towards submission for a number of our current nominees. During the course of the term so far, we've seen Heroes of Valhalla submit and successfully pass "Commend Andusre" and are confident in the future success of this program.

General WA Update

It's been a busy three months in the World Assembly, with over 30 resolutions presented to the Assembly for consideration, 19 of which successfully passed. I'm pleased to announce that 3 of these passed resolutions were authored by TNP residents.

Well, that's all I've got for now! I'll see you all again with our end of term report!

Back