New Minister of Foreign Affairs!

Giovanniland

Resident
-
Hello there TNP!

Our Minister of FA Dilber has unfortunately stepped down from the position of Minister of FA due to his real life schedule becoming really busy. Dilber has done a lot of work ever since he accepted my offer to return to the position in April, so I'd firstly like to thank him! He's done a magnificent job during these turbulent gameplay times in ensuring our foreign affairs goals are achieved, such as the Statement On Continued Interregional Peace and Pax Polaris Occidens. But not only that, he's really helped and advised me on other things related to the region too, which I am also thankful for, and glad that he will be able to remain as a Cabinet advisor.

Now, for the second part of the announcement: TWP is a meritocracy, meaning that one gets rewarded for the effort put into the game, and imposing a need for upwards mobility so that new talent is able to rise and become the leaders of tomorrow. The next MoFA is one that has served in the Deputy Minister of FA position for nearly two years, dating back to the last election in which deputies were elected. He's done a really good job in the position, creating many newer ties with various regions, and helped TWP to build its vast diplomatic network it has today. Please congratulate Varanius for becoming the new Minister of FA and newest Cabinet member!

Giovanniland, Delegate of the West Pacific

Thanks for this update too!

I said as much on Discord that while I’m sad to see Dilber go and can’t wait to see him back in the saddle (hopefully) soon, I’m excited to see what @Varanius can do! :D

Last edited:
Back