-
-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
United States of Dictators
Discord
cayyus
Eurthio failed the admin check here and appealed their rejection here. They have not been confirmed by administration to have been linked to another forum account or be using a proxy, have a resident nation that is a member of the World Assembly, and have not already had their rejection upheld by the Regional Assembly.

Pursuant to 6.1.10-14 of the Legal Code, this qualifies Eurthio to have this rejection debated by the RA and potentially overturned - at which point they would be granted citizenship contingent on continued WA residency in the region excepting participation in NPA operations.

Please ask any questions you may desire to ask of @Eurthio in this thread. This is not the appeal's official debate thread.

@Eurthio Can you explain why you are not able to pass the admin check normally? Is this a matter of you not knowing how to, or that circumstances prevent you from doing so?

How long have you play nationstates? What parts of TNP have you participated in?

You have a grand total of 3 posts on this forum. How are we supposed to have any trust that you are actually a unique person?
I would temper FEC here and simply say that unless the person bringing the application can necessarily show that they intend to stick around and, you know, interact in a substantial manner with the community, I don't see a reason to accept the application.

I am, however, interested in hearing what the applicant has to say for themself.

Back