Madeline Valois

TNPer
-
TNP Nation
Marrigoldria
Discord
Maddiefayee#4508
Hey Friends!

I've been hella quiet since getting my citizenship, so I think it is time for me to do a properISH introduction of who I am... this is also a blog thing so like I'll use it for my own personal shirtposting and silly little updates, both IRL as well as random IC nonsense because its a blog, but not just any blog, this is MY blog!

Let's bring back blogs y'all!

So I'll start with that form thing I found from 2013:

Nickname(s)?: Mads, Maddie, Mom, Woman, Scary Lady, Sunshine, Disney Princess
Main Nation?: Marrigoldria!
RL Country?: USA!
Favourite Colour(s)?: Blue... or purple, depends on the vibe
Do you use Discord? I prefer to say that discord uses me.
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: haha
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: Yes

Okay so now that that thing is out of the way, here's some incredibly MORE interesting things:

1. I joined all of the staffs I legally could minus the card one because idk how it can be so addicting yet. Following this, Kronos and I found a new place to live and proceeded to spend that time getting ready to move. We are now onto week two of actually living here and I got my desktop setup last Friday, to which I played Minecraft and Civilization and League of Legends to cleanse my soul of the horrors of moving. This Saturday will be the first weekend I can FINALLY exist without being needed to drive 35 painful miles to a house I don't even live in anymore to do nonsense to it for the sake of getting my security deposit back (fun).

2. I come off super mean in text most of the time, until you hear my say those exact things in a voice chat and then you understand I'm not mean, I'm just annoying.

3. At work people who are old enough to be my parents or grandparents constantly ask me in meetings with other adults if they can bottle my energy, I have started responding with how many cans of coke I had that day prior to the meeting, they laugh, I laugh, we move on and the sunshine continues.

4. I work for a telecommunications company as a software engineer! I'm not a coder at all, in fact, I can't stand the idea of coding anything at the company I work for, adding onto code that has existed in production for longer than I have been a legal adult feels wrong, I prefer fun pet projects like minecraft plugins!

5. Speaking of Minecraft (again), I have a personal server I run for some folks in another region! I'm hoping to get a few things sorted out so I can hopefully include folks here to be able to participate in it as well! There's been so many minecraft related NS events that I think it would be cool to have a place where NSers can play the block game together on a relatively consistent basis rather than only in one gamemode with a select few people!

6. I exceedingly irregularly stream on twitch! Check me out here: https://www.twitch.tv/maddiefayee

7. I have two cats and they are amazing little balls of fluff.

8. I was a sorority girl for half my college experience.... at a small private catholic school in the south, can confirm I am not on the same level as the girlies who did the state school sororities, that's a level I never want to imagine.

9. I've been in Nationstates for about 7 or so years. Ghost got me in because he got Kronos in. Kronos and I went to the same school and I wanted to impress him so I joined this game thing, regrets? Many. But hey I'm here now!

10. I appreciate when things are divisible by 5, which is why there are 10 points. No other Reason.

Nonfeasance: You didn't do anything, and that's not really okay, just do your job dummy

Malfeasance: You did a thing, but it wasn't a good idea, and you did it to be a jerk

Misfeasance: You did a thing, doesn't matter if it was good, you weren't a jerk either, but you did the thing just so so wrong.

Back