[Waiting on Admin] Request to unban Pigeonstan/NintendoPigeon#9276 from the discord server

Explain why you were banned
What have you done since the ban that we should take into consideration

to explain why I got banned:
Someone misinterpreted what I said, and took it out of context to imply that I was racist

Last edited:
Your lack of understanding and unwillingness to accept responsibility leads me to believe that you will continue your actions if allowed to return.

I am denying this appeal.

Per Community Guidelines

"If you have been issued an indefinite penalty, you should use the same appeals procedure when you are ready to make the case that you have redeemed yourself and your punishment should be ended. If an appeal to end an indefinite penalty is denied, clarification will be provided to you about what additional steps you need to take for the penalty to be lifted. After taking these steps, you can then file another appeal."

Next Steps

You can appeal again to a forum admin. This thread will remain open if you wish to go that route, include why you think the ban was not proper or undeserved.

Or.

Reapply in 6 Months.
Show an understanding of why the ban was issued.
Active Participation in the Region and/or Game-side without further moderation issues from relevant authorities.
This does not guarantee your ban will be removed.

"This thread will remain open if you wish to go that route, include why you think the ban was not proper or undeserved."

I view the ban as improper, as it was a manipulation of language against me, to recap the conversation, I don't remember who it was with

me: I disagree with affirmative action by adding race into college admissions
person: But, they have a lower acceptance rate then demographically sound, doing this bill would increase equality
me: there is no "racist" admissions, the issue is poor funding for primary-high schools in their area, you cant keep up if you haven't the necessary preceding knowledge, so by creating a separate standard, it doesn't address route causes
person: that's racist

(it was 1.5 yrs ago, I don't remember everything, but that was a rundown)

Ban Appeals are a low priority issue for the Admins, they will get to it when they can.

Back