-
-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Chipoli
Discord
chipoli
Madjack has banned me from TNP for recruiting, the only offense I have even committed on the RMP. I was active in all TNP Discord Servers, had an executive staff role, held citizenship, and was active on the forums. I feel like at the very least I do deserve a second chance because I never harassed or spammed on the forums, discord, or RMB. I also did not break any past rules. I'd like to appeal my ban and would like to know how to do it formally.

You have two options,
1) DM @St George (Madjack) directly. This is your best course of action.

2) File a court case and argue that your ban was improper.

This is purely my opinion, but in your last post in TNP's RMB, you asked people to move "puppets" to a specific region which you were trying to "build and grow". That counts a recruitment. To quote the number 13 of Section 7.3 of the Legal Code of the North Pacific, which addresses onsite authority:
Nations recruiting for other regions may be subject to summary ejection or banning.
In light of your actions, the law explicitly allow such punishments to take place. You may claim this was the only offense you have ever committed on the RMB, but still it's an offense. All MJ did was simply to comply with the Legal Code.

Still, if you feel you didn't deserve this, or have been wronged, feel free to appeal through the means provided by Dreadton.

Last edited:
Back