Split from Applications for the Executive Staff

Zohaib

TNP executive Staff
TNP Nation
Zohaib
Discord
zainnn#8453
Accepted, please join the Executive Discord link I'm sending to you so that you can get started.

Unfortunately , I can not accept you until you get citizenship, which should be in a day or two. I will accept you then.
Hey boss,
I Have passed the VD check but still havent become a citizen? please help me out.

Great! How and when can I get started in performing my role?
In the forum conversation I started with you earlier, the first message should include a working link to our Executive Discord, where we can get you masked and assigned to a region.
Hey boss,
I Have passed the VD check but still havent become a citizen? please help me out.
At the time, it was a matter me doing checks around the same time every day, which was not at that time. At present, you've since failed the admin check (apparently due to multiple accounts).

In the forum conversation I started with you earlier, the first message should include a working link to our Executive Discord, where we can get you masked and assigned to a region.

At the time, it was a matter me doing checks around the same time every day, which was not at that time. At present, you've since failed the admin check (apparently due to multiple accounts).

Boss this is my only account. I dont know about the other accounts. Please boss fix this I plead you.
I passed the admin check before so I dont understand how I failed now.

You’ll need to take that up with admin in the directions given to you, I have no control over that process to determine why.

Back