The Commonwealth of Second Provania (Role Play)

ProvanianSecGeneral

Sustainer
-
TNP Nation
Second Provania
"A people coming out of the dark, forging ties with our past for a bright future."

Donelda Provost, First Secretary General of the Commonwealth of Second Provania, reviewed that last line of her speech. Seemed a bit clunky. Just Drabble...

BANG BANG BANG

Startled, Donelda looked up from her notes. Breathe. Relax. With an ever so brief glance at a framed photo on her desk, she called out, "Yes, you may enter."

The handle turned, but the old, wooden door was warped with the passage of time and so stubbornly held its place. There was a grunt of annoyance... and perhaps a little pain, immediately followed by a successions of thuds that increased in volume. Donelda sighed and went to stand; the door chose at that moment to relinquish its fight. With a grumble and groan it budged, then swung open, accompanied by a deluge of files, folders, and a startled, ill-prepared young man who tumbled to the floor.

She was as he swiftly leapt to his feet, attempted to snatch at the cascading papers for a moment, then gave in and sprung into a stiff, salute. "Sorry, ma'dam, uh, I mean, uh Secretary General Provost."

Donelda smiled, "I believe it's the door that owes they apology." He seemed to relax, although there there was a reddened hue spreading across his cheeks.

"Right, yea, sorry--- er I mean, anyway, I have a message for you, Ma'am. We've been accepted!"

Back