Split from Citizenship Applications

where is this is because i'm new to the community
I let the Speakers Office know that you are not a security threat to the region so they can record it onto their sheet. You must pass two more checks which are the Speakers check and the Admin check. One check is to make sure your oath is correct, your nation is in the North Pacific. The Admin check is there to make sure you are not trying to apply for citizenship with multiple accounts.

Informei ao Gabinete de Oradores que você não é uma ameaça à segurança da região para que eles possam registrá-lo em sua folha. Você deve passar por mais duas verificações, que são a verificação de alto-falantes e a verificação de administrador. Uma verificação é certificar-se de que seu juramento está correto, sua nação está no Pacífico Norte. A verificação de administrador está lá para garantir que você não esteja tentando solicitar a cidadania com várias contas.
mas onde posso encontrar esta speaker cabinet

Last edited:
Hi there, welcome to TNP! I am the Speaker as mentioned by @Sir Kasto above. As part of your applications on to be citizen, you would need to pass 3 checks, and these checks will naturally be done by the respective parties. If you have any other questions you can put them here or ask my privately (via forum telegrams)

Back