Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
npa_seal.png

Glorious March to Freedom in Greater Hindu Empire
The North Pacific Army delivered a devastating blow to the forces of Greater Hindu Empire, defeating the sitting Delegate and delivering democracy and liberal values to the region.

Acting on the orders of Delegate @St George, who declared "Mission Accomplished" shortly after the Delegacy was seized and the NPA operatives ejected to the Rejected Realms, the Delegate was pleased that the NPA had successfully restored democracy to the region.

7c4d36de94d5e23d168bfd62d33c4794.jpg

"We did it! We saved Greater Hindu Empire" shouted Cretox, Dictators and Westinor

The former totalitarian Delegate, North Power, fled Greater Hindu Empire so quickly upon the arrival of NPA troops, as the people rejoiced the democratic values arriving for the first time.

"I already warned you pathetic spicules! Maybe Madjack and Indusse you need some lesson alright as you wish within a month we're gonna hurt your allies or you and the injury will shake the foundation of your regions!" said Reformed Trotshmetopia who was later successfully converted into becoming a democrat.

The following democratic representatives participated:

CPL @DGES
CPL @Cretox
SGT @Lord Dominator
SGT @Dictators
WO @Healiopolis
LTN @Westinor
COL @Koopa103
GEN @QuietDad (Trigger)
GEN @Bobberino
GEN @Nimarya
GEN @mcmasterdonia

I am delighted to announce that @Healiopolis will be promoted to Officer and take on the rank of Lieutenant. It gives me great pride to award this ribbon to Lieutenant Healiopolis
lieutenant.png
. Healiopolis has been an extremely hard working soldier since joining the NPA, this promotion is a recognition of his hard work, enthusiasm and dedication to service.

Thank you all who serve, and thank you for fighting for democracy.

McMasterdonia
Minister of Defence

Last edited:
Back