[PASSED] Confirmation of Fregerson as Election Commissioner

Lord Dominator

Citizen
-
-
Delegate St George:
I am appointing @Fregerson as Election Commissioner, subject to a confirmation vote by the Regional Assembly.

@Fregerson has been appointment to serve as an Election Commissioner by Delegate @St George. I open the floor to discussions about this appointment.

Additionally, I invite the Delegate provide statements in support of the appointment.

Once moved, the motion that I will be putting to vote for this confirmation is as follows:

Motion:
The Regional Assembly confirms the appointment of Fregerson to the Election Commission.

Last edited:
This is a reappointment, and I do take the blame for what I'm about to do next. I normally give the Delegate 2 or 3 weeks notice before a term expires, and I missed it for both Fregerson and Peeps. Fregerson's term expires on Tuesday.

Fregerson has performed admirably on the commission for the past two years. There is no reason not to reappoint them. I'd hate for us not to have them on the commission as we do the upcoming March judicial election.

That being said, I move for a vote.

The motion for a vote and the second are acknowledged.

In order to both allow for any potential debate or objections & to allow Fregerson to serve for the Judicial Election, the vote will be opened in about 1 day.

Fregerson has served the Election Commission ably and competently and I believe he will continue to do so.

Back