[PASSED] Confirmation of Peeps as Election Commissioner

Lord Dominator

Citizen
-
-
Delegate St George:
I am appointing @Peeps as Election Commissioner, subject to a confirmation vote by the Regional Assembly.

@Peeps has been appointment to serve as an Election Commissioner by Delegate @St George. I open the floor to discussions about this appointment.

Additionally, I invite the Delegate provide statements in support of the appointment.

Once moved, the motion that I will be putting to vote for this confirmation is as follows:

Motion:
The Regional Assembly confirms the appointment of Peeps to the Election Commission.

Last edited:
Like Fregerson's appointment, this is also a reappointment, and the other upcoming end of term I should have warned the delegate was coming up. Peeps's term expires on Monday.

Peeps has been an very helpful member of the commission for the past year, and I see no reason not to reappoint them either. We should ensure that Peeps is able to serve as commissioner for the upcoming election.

I move for a vote.

The motion for a vote and the second are acknowledged.

In order to both allow for any potential debate or objections & to allow Peeps to serve for the Judicial Election, the vote will be opened in about 1 day.

Last edited:
Back