-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
npa_seal.png

Brief Opening Remarks and Deputy Minister Appointments
Good morning

I'd like to thank Delegate @St George for the appointment as Minister of Defence. I am glad to be back in the position where my NationStates career first began.

I'd like to announce that my deputies for my term as Minister of Defence will be @9003 who will provide technical support and expertise, and @Healiopolis and @Dictators who will provide operational and administrative leadership to the NPA. The team of deputies are joined by an experienced cohort of high command officers, although perhaps a smaller cohort than years past, I am confident that together we can achieve great things.

My goals for the rest of my term are straightforward, but nonetheless, still challenging:

1. Maximise NPA recruitment - this includes recruiting new members, as well as inviting old members back into the ranks.
2. Increase the number of NPAers participating in routine operations - I've already seen good progress in this area, through the use of DM reminders to NPA members. I expect this will continue.
3. Undertaking varied and interesting operations, including a focus on HC led operations.

I am interested in exploring opportunities for our WA-locked members to participate, which may include involving them in the triggering of operations, even if they cannot participate. Likewise I've had some members express interest in being able to observe an NPA operation, that too will be explored in due course.

That is all.

McMasterdonia

Back