Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Dreadton
Discord
Dreadton
moce_seal.png

A Message in a Bottle

The Ministry of Culture is pleased to announce the return of A Message in a Bottle for the third time. First held in 2018 , 2020, and in 2021, this program is part of our ongoing focus on positivity and optimism for the month of February. Want to send your fellow TNPers good vibes and positive messages? Then this is a thing for you.

Your anonymous messages in a bottle will find their way to the person of your choice and will be shared here on the public forum. Submit all messages by 12 February.

Your submissions will be read before sharing. Offensive submissions will, obviously, not be shared.

A Message in a Bottle is over, the missives have been bottled and sent out across the seas...

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to ESP
You are a fantastic guy, and your maps and RP settings are genius keep doing what you do!
From PAG

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Yalk
You never cease to make me laugh and your lessons on life will stay with me forever.
From PAG

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Pry
You are kind person and a great writer. Forgiving, and wise a perfect combination.
From PAG

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Pred
I hope you live in peace and lead your children to greatness. Your jokes are dark but you are warm in your heart, and on my part that warms my heart.
From PAG

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Arc
You are an amazing writer and a fantastic friend I hope that our friendship may never end.
From PAG

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Steve
Good luck.
From PAG

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Em
You are amazing, I can’t wait to see the new spotlights.
From PAG

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Pallaith
you are a truly special person. I honestly don’t know what to say other than you have been a fantastic friend, a mentor, and a confidante. I know I may be a lot sometimes, but thank you for continuing to put up with me and always being there.

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Everyone
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. Always be proud of who you are, and not ashamed of how someone else sees you, because you are beautiful and wonderful as you are. Never give up on yourself, and remember that you are loved and cherished by people around you. Stay Awesome!
From Kat :D

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Westino
you are an amazing human being thank you for being there for me always i hope you have a wonderful life and get to do fun stuff!!! Love you!!!
From You know who

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Kasto
You’re funny. You’re the best mentee ever

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Yamantau/Em
I value our friendship, and even though we don't speak as much as we used to, I still value you as one of my closest friends.

You're a huge troll with an even bigger heart. I'm glad people got to see what you can really do and trusted you with the responsibility of VD. You can do way more than you think you can. Blazing a trail with the LGA thing too, always outdoing yourself there. TNP truly needs more people who care and want to help out, and you have always done both. We're all weirdos when it comes down to it, and you're not afraid to e the weirdest of all. I really admire that fearlessness, but maybe don't always try so hard. You're plenty weird just being yourself. Wouldn't be the same without you, so thank you for choosing us.

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to MadJack
You are one of my most treasured friends in TNP. You may not realize it, but you have done alot for me, and have helped shape me into alot of what I am today. I owe ye one homie. #1 Delegate

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to BorkWI/Waupun Island
We don't talk too much, but I quite enjoy bantering with you. You're cool.

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Steve/Ianmey7
I consider you to be a very close friend, and I enjoy your company. You have faced a lot of crap over the past few years but know that you will always have friends that will be there for you.

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Predice
You are a very close friend, and I value you very much.

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Prydania
You are valued. Not only as a friend, but a smart and diligent member of the community. Often at times, it seems that life gets the better of you, but know that your hard work in this community is not only recognized but is applauded. I quite enjoy being in your company, and I treasure our friendship, even if we do not speak too often.

You were pretty good at this delegate thing after all (as many expected). Hopefully you surprised yourself in a good way. Not many people take the risks you do or pick the fights you do, but I am glad you are because if nothing else, it isn't boring. A lot of people are gonna talk a lot of shit, but you know how to talk it right back to them, and it is nice for TNP to have a fighter and to be a bigger player in the world again. Thank you for taking the risks and doing such a good job with them. Wishing you all the best in the days ahead, they look to be challenging, but you seem up for it.

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Those who won't get a message in a bottle
Even if you have not gotten any personal message it won't mean that you are not wanted within the region. From the top of the Security Council to the bottom of the RA, you are valuable. Love yourself <3
From Vivanco

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Pax
You are a fantastic writer and an even greater friend. You personality never ceases to brighten my day.
From PAG

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Lore
Your eccentricity is your strength and it brings me great joy to call you a friend.
From PAG

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Aerilia
You're the coolest RMBer ever!
From ZAZ

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Deerfenland
You rock and you're one of my favorite members of the community. :)
From ZAZ

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Dinoium
You're pretty cool to, I guess... :)
From ZAZ

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Aenglaland
The RMB would be boring without Loh. Thanks for being such a staple of our community for so long. :)
From ZAZ

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Democatic Donkeys
DD is a weirdo. But a cool weirdo.
From ZAZ

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Kastonvia (Sir Kasto, a.k.a. Kasto)
To any offence I have previously caused to you, it's all gone. You're a great person, keep doing what you're doing and be you!
From -Anonymous-

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Madjack
your work as a delegate is bringing development and stability to the region, I hope that your mandate can continue to bring stability.

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Fregerson
You had a very rough start to being Speaker but you've tried hard to learn the ropes and your commitment to working on whatever bill is proposed is commendable. I'm sure that with more time you will get even better at it. Keep up the good work, we need more people who pay attention and try to do these important roles.

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Skaraborg
You are such an amazing person, so inspirational, determined and kind. You have been such a good friend to me during my time on NS! Thank you :D

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Fregerson
I appreciate how hardworking you are and your directness. Stay awesome Freg :)
...your thoughtful insights and frank opinions around here are appreciated!

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Pallaith
...your thoughtful insights and frank opinions around here are appreciated!

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Madjack
Pokimane has been amazed by your work, keep being chad.
From You know who tee hee hee.

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to emptiness
you have been a good tnp person. a good friend like you is important for the tnp.
From anonymous

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Steve
You're the best hetero life partner a fat dude could ask for. Keep your chin up sunshine.
From Em

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Predice
You're a good friend, and I've enjoyed our talks in VC and elsewhere. Hard to come by friends like you.
From Em

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Yalkan
Your constant acerbic wit is always appreciated. Here's to one of the funniest dudes around.
From Em

You are the life of the party and one of the people keeping this place going. You're doing a good job.

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to McMasterdonia
You're a TNP titan! Keep doing what you're doing.

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Xentherida
Despite everything, you're still pretty great.

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Prydania
Honestly the best lead RP mod out there.

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Esplandia
You're such an underrated member of the region, and one of the most helpful and creative RPers out there.

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Ghost/Pallaith
You're such an invaluable member of the region, helping to shape things really well.

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Dreadton
You more than anyone else have the drive and potential to make a success out of everything you do. Keep going.

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to chip
you've been a really hilarious person during my entire time in tnp and I found out things that are actually quite insightful to me that I could improve on myself. thank you for making my day every day :)
From Tringa

you giving me the opportunity to be the culture minister was very, very, very much appreciated. it would be one experience I would never forget. thank you so much for believing in me and I very much look forward to the rest of your delegacy :)
From Tringa

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Sir Kasto
you've absolutely been instrumental in my 'life' here in TNP. aside from the jokes and fun we all had here, I'm grateful to you for providing opportunities for me to lead and grow as a person. thank you and I will be looking forward to the rest of the term :)
From Tringa

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Koopa
You've come a long way in your time in TNP. I just wanted you to know that even though times are tough, you've put in really good effort and proven that you really care about the work, no matter what you may say otherwise. Don't be too hard on yourself, but keep trying because we need every ounce of effort you have right now. I'm glad you got to step up and show what you can do, thank you for answering the call.

One more year without a message, but another year giving love to those without messages. Life's good.
Sorry, looks like we found one for you sitting in the sand back in the corner by the tall palms.

Vivanco, you're a fantastic friend, and it has been a great pleasure to work with you the past year, keep up your amazing work, and your amazing attitude towards anything that comes your way.

Back