Union of Aurorian States

Predice

TNPer
UAS_Emblem.png

UNION OF AURORIAN STATES
The Union of Aurorian States is an international organization aimed at promoting the economic development, unity, and cooperation of Aurorian States. The Headquarters of the Union of Aurorian States is located in Kariste, Scalvia.

MEMBERS:
Commonwealth of Aubervijr
Empire of Navsland
Scalvian Federation

Union of Great Esthursia

PRESIDENT OF THE COUNCIL OF THE UAS:
Rasmus Peetson

HIGH REPRESENTATIVE OF THE UNION FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND SECURITY POLICY:
Galeti Kanas

SUPREME ALLIED COMMANDER OF AURORIA
Lt. Gen. Toomas Sildam

REPRESENTATIVES OF THE COUNCIL OF THE UAS:

Commonwealth of Aubervijr: Christoffel Sempier
Tal Xaro of Navsland: Asafa olewa Neah Ayim
Scalvian Federation: Aivars Jansons

Treaty of Kariste

Anthem of the Union of Aurorian States

Last edited:
Grand_Esthursian_Foreign_Office_Announcement.png

Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Elizabeth Langan
17 Berworth Street
City of Weskerby, 11WK LS37
Realm of Osynstry
Union of Grand Esthursia
27 January, 2022;

For the attention of the Union of Aurorian States,

With personal approval from the Forescealc, I would like to express my interest on behalf of my Government, my King and my country on joining this Union. It is in Esthursia's, and indeed Auroria's, best interests to extend co-operation beyond its current state, and this Government has prioritised expanding existing relations and co-ordinations between ourselves and the wider continent. I look forward to, if the Union delegates upon our nation's application, working towards building a more cohesive continent alongside our counterparts in order to further extend to the world the united Auroria that we all know, and in order to enshrine the common values of each member nation of this continent.

May this correspondence herald a new era for Auroria,

Elizabeth Langan, Secretary of Foreign Affairs
On behalf of HRH Government of the Union of Grand Esthursia

Reactions: Nev
"Honoured Representatives," President Peetson began, "An application to join the Union has arrived from the Union of Grand Esthursia. I will call a period of debate before a vote on the acceptance of Esthursia into the Union. If you have anything to say, please begin."

Last edited:
Christoffel smiled slightly. "I don't see a reason as to why Esthursia shouldn't be allowed into the union, and nor does Aubervijr's government. That is all we have to add." He fell silent now.

President Peetson began: "Well, seeing as there isn't much opposition here, I will call the vote."

Code:
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[i]Vote to Admit the Union of Great Esthursia[/i]
<Aye> <Nay> <Abstain>

Last edited:
Nation Name: Scalvian Federation
Vote to Admit the Union of Great Esthursia
<Aye>

Last edited:
"Motion passed unanimously. The Union of Great Esthursia is admitted to the Union of Aurorian States." President Peetson said, as he struck the gavel.

Last edited:
"I now give the floor to the Honourable representative from Navsland." the President said as he motioned to the Navsih delegate.

Aivars Jansons now stood up: "I rise, Mister President, to give my full support to the honourable colleague from Navsland. We must react with speed and strength to the unfortunate situation now unfolding in Rayvostoka. I believe unified UAS action through the use of UAS military assets will send a message to the world. Auroria is not to be messed with, not now, not ever, and that Auroria can deal with its own issues. That is why we must immediately lay out the structure of the ARRC. Lieutenant General Toomas Sildam has advised me, that for an operation in Rayvostoka, he would require some 5,000 troops at the minimum. Scalvia is ready to provide two infantry battalions and a special forces company on short notice. I hope that other UAS members can provide additional assets, so that we can, as a united force, deal with this crisis. Thank you."

As Aivars sat down, Christoffel leaned in towards his aide, as he discussed the topic quietly with him. After a very brief confirmation, the aide sat down behind Christoffel, and he stood up, adjusting his tie as he did so, with a piece of paper in his right hand, although folded over. "If you will allow me to speak, I would like to thank you, Mr Jansons, and thank you, Mr Ayim, for this proposal. Mr President." He nodded respectfully.

He cleared his throat.

"Aubervijr is very concerned of this coup, and the Suavidici…" he paused; "…movement is equally concerning, and the topic must be addressed with great urgently, yet great caution. Aubervijr supports the foundation of an army of an army belonging to the UAS. This should be founded sooner rather than later with the situation at hand."

He took a sip of water.

"I have confirmation from the government in Saint-Constantin that Aubervijr is willing to meet the 5,000 mark in terms of soldiers, with whatever military support they will require; with reinforcements; if necessary. This is a big ask and a big investment, however Aubervijr puts its full trust in the united front the UAS has potential to form to swiftly put an end to this crisis, and with potential unjustified Suavidici intervention, the crisis must be finalised urgently. And thus, our government is willing to invest such a number. That is all I have to add. Thank you."

He nodded, and sat down, and began tapping his fingers on a folder on his desk, his aide pulling up a chair, sitting next to him as they quietly conversed, waiting for another statement, if it were to come.

Last edited:
Jansons rose: "Mister President, I motion for an immediate vote on UAS intervention in Rayvostoka, to secure the nuclear weapons."

Last edited:
Largan, having used the past while to compose his words, stood;

Looking towards those who had previously called the motion, he paused before starting. "Esthursia fourths this motion in accord with those who have already spoken. I speak on behalf of the entire nation when I state that the strength for democracy and freedom over fear and repression are greatly weakened if we stand back." He sits down again, shuffling his papers back into order.

The President stood up: "I now call a vote on the motion from the Scalvian representative."

Code:
[i]Vote to Intervene in the Rayvostokan Conflict[/i]
<Aye> <Nay> <Abstain>

After standing himself, Largan chose the moment to stand.

"As someone who has experienced both what unity and division within a united nation feels like, I can say sincerely that factional beliefs will never come before united ones. Our union has felt much debate over to what extent unity should be maintained, but all while we have the privilege of the best situation possible - self-determination within our own nation as a whole. This model is one that works, one that combines one's entirely valid pride in one's nation, and the wider interests of the nation's folk at large.

Auroria, like my own national homeland, is one of variation and one of united interests, where many different peoples have similar determinations to push for greater power for this continent. In these times of post-imperial nations to the west of our shared ocean still throwing around their weight, I not only strongly endorse and agree with this United States idea, but I implore other representatives here today to step forward to the same effect."

April 26th 2022

By the combined approvals of the National Committee and National Assembly, we the people and government of Alveris do petition for membership in the Union of Aurorian States.

National Committee:
Orkide Dilmen, Minister of Finance and President of the Committee
Gokberk Sarikaya, Minister of Defense
Talat Ceren, Minister of the Infrastructure and Housing
Ulke Konca, Minister of Law
Oktem Ayhan, Minister of Education
Acunalp Ocal, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Sonbahar Taskiran, Minister of Human Welfare

National Assembly:
Tamgul Kizilkaya, Chair of the Assembly on behalf of the whole.

OOC: Pretend there are signature and stuff, lol. Also for personal reference: FMMFFMFF

April 24th, 2022

After careful consideration as to the best course of New Ephyra and her people, I, Countess Alara Whakai of Ardmora, do petition the Union of Aurorian States for membership.

Countess Alara Whakai, on behalf of the people of New Ephyra.

The President stood up: "I now call a vote on the Admission of the applicants."

Code:
[i]Vote to admit Alveris into the UAS[/i]
<Aye> <Nay> <Abstain>

[i]Vote to admit New Ephyra into the UAS[/i]
<Aye> <Nay> <Abstain>

Nation Name: Scalvian Federation
Vote to admit Alveris into the UAS
<Aye>

Vote to admit New Ephyra into the UAS
<Aye>

Last edited:
"Quite the applications, very good." Christoffel murmured with a friendly smile, as he wrote down on a few documents of paper, whilst his aide, Mitchel Hartjes, was once more, leaning in towards his ear, quietly whispering. The aide then sat back, as Christoffel now leaned in, to cast Aubervijr's votes.

Nation Name: Commonwealth of Aubervijr
Vote to admit Alveris into the UAS
<Aye>

Vote to admit New Ephyra into the UAS
<Aye>

Last edited:
The Ephyran delegate, an old Warchieftain named Hūsa, nodded gently as he stroked his beard, looking over the application. He finally looked up and declared "I believe we should hear them out. If they are not to our liking, there is no harm in turning them away."

Last edited:
"Helat, Ja'm Karuma Haigu! Kummicha, Haigu Karuma desu ja! Olá, soi Karuma Haigu! Hello, I'm Karuma Haigu!

Why did I spoke on these three foreign languages? These are the main languages of Tardine. Of course they aren't the only ones, in our culturally diverse country. I chose to introduce myself on these languages, as a way to remind the diversity of the people I'm representing. I want to make clear that, while we may be called 'illegitimate' by some people, our intent is only one: lead Tardine towards our Bright Destiny. To reach it, however, the main obstacle is Werdoi Danfeh, who's portraying himself as Tardineanni emperor. This man is a treat to the national security, and led us to make the hard choice of taking the country's government for a while.

This decision isn't permanent. This mean that, on the same day we are able to take out Werdoi from the Government, the country will be once again in the people's hands, as it was before. Whether the people choose to keep the Monarchy or become a Republic, they will be able choose their new ruler. We won't do the same mistake as our grandparents did, who tried to steal the power from the people. My grandpa, Field Marshall Sir Vikkur Haigu, actually fought against the fascists who tried to take our country's power by force. I'm just carrying on his wishes for a better Tardine.

With that in mind, I, General Karuma Haigu, am here to ask your help and acceptance, Union of the Aurorian States. The days of letting the Tardineanni be oppressed by that madman shall be over. Thank you, UAS, for giving me some time of your day.", said General Karuma Haigu, representative of the Military Junta.

Back