Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Tringapore
Discord
tringa.#0
moce_seal.png

Excelsior! This is the way.

Wassup everyone! I'm Tringapore, or Tringa, as most of y'all call me. If you don't know me, please watch The Mandalorian on Disney+. You should know better smh.

Okay, hear me out. I have quite some interesting and creative ideas for this remaining term. Let me emphasise one thing: we are going to continue what we did previously in the term. Yes, that means Music Mondays and Theme Thursdays are still on. That's right. This is gonna be a bit lengthy. Be warned. :p

I am very saddened by the fact that Sarah, who is no longer on the executive server, has resigned. We can only hope that she will be back with us soon. On the other hand, my Deputy Minister @Dreadton has done an excellent job, so I have no comment on his performance and would like him to continue being my deputy. Thank you Dreadton.

I am in need of another Deputy Minister with no or minimal experience. If you think you're up for it, do DM me on Discord, here, or via TG in NS itself. I would love to have you. :-)

Let me lay out my main plans for the term here:

• To simply put, I am looking to improve and "up" the Theme Thursday experience. Yes, that means improving the topics of Theme Thursday. They are going to be a whole lot more interesting and engaging, in the long run.
  • QOTW (Question of The Week), which is a server poll. Utilizing the self-role function of the Amphitrite Discord bot, I plan to add a QOTD role, so that people who opt for it will be pinged for the weekly poll question. As such, if this idea does come to life (which I hope it will), I will be asking for poll question suggestions from y'all.
  • I might also be doing the Lennarts as well. Some of us have been awaiting the comeback of it, we'll see.
  • I will put the Masquerades temporarily on hold for now. Attendance has been low. We need more engagement on it. In the meantime, I will find ways to increase engagement. I will be in touch with the Gameside Advocates to see what they can possibly do, as well as finding out other ways.

Once again, these are all open to comment and discussion, and I would love to hear your views on them.

Most importantly, have a good time. ;-)

Let's end this remaining term with a total blast! Stay safe, and thank you for taking the time to read through all this! :-))

Note: I'm so sorry for having an opening address this late, and have spent quite some time writing out this address. Hope everyone will understand. :p

Back