The Chrono Project [Alternative History]

Tardine

Registered
TNP Nation
Tardine
Discord
Exotic Butters#1535
OOC: This RP is set on the future, a future that doesn't exist anymore. It starts on the year 2125, where Jonna Hardjun is sent back in time by the government of the People's Democratic Republic of Tardine. The Chrono Project was created to protect the timeline of Tardine as it is. To achieve this goal, several people are sent back to past and watch as history develops.

However, a "mistake" made on the past can change everything. Forever.​

Last edited:

TCP: DAYS OF A FORGOTTEN FUTURE (part 1 - an unexpected vistor)​

15th of January, 2125
Secret room of the Tardine's Intelligence Agency
Kardenccia, capital of the PDRT

The high tech room was packed with scientists and generals. One man, however, wasn't a skilled scientist or a general from the High Command. He was only a young historian who was chosen to be sent back to the most dangerous day in the past. Any changes on it, and the future of the whole country, and maybe even of the world itself.

- Are you ready, low ranking comrade? - asked the fancy looking old man, High General Hermani Karutai - I mean, Historian Hardjun. I know that you are a crybaby and likes to be called by your ugly name, tch.
- I'm more important to this Project than you, comrade High General Kuratai - snorting at the general, he said those words - If I don't want to contribute to this project anymore or die, you're all screwed!
- I don't like your manners, Historian. - stated People's President Comrade Valora Merduria (a long name that tried to hide the dictatorship situation) - Your life matters, as all comrades lives' matter. But, if you stay making fun of the High Command, your comrade title will be revoked and your live as well.
- I'm sorry, comrade Merduria. - the man rolled his eyes to the President - Shall we start it?

With that, Jonna was finally placed in the big machine, on the center of the room. Many people were there to witness the most exciting event of the century: the first time travel. The machine (called Time Keeper) started to buzz with life and sparkles flied all across the place as the Historian was being sent to the far past.

All people present started to applause the greatest invention of the PDRT, which would lead them to the brightest future possible. If nothing went wrong, of course. A last big flash of light cursed through the TIA and then Jonna was gone.

11th of June, 1418
Celebration Room, where a coronation was being held
Olmongeter, center of the newly united Great Empire of Tardine

"Something went wrong", thought Jonna Hardjun as he found himself in the middle of a big room where a ceremony was happening. "This isn't where I was supposed to arrive. I should've been placed on a location without any witness, and now I'm in a room packed with people!", as he tried to make sense of what was happening all the people in the room turned their faces to this strange visitor:

- What are you supposed to be doing here, stranger? - a strong looking woman, on her 20's said while approaching him - How did you appear magically on here? Are you an enemy?
- You must be Kardenccia, I am most pleased to meet Your Greatness. - he spoke on the old addressing way to the royalty, which he had learned on the Historian school - Fear me not, as I'm not an enemy, nor a magician.
- You don't speak Tardineanni like us. - the man started to sweat, was his mission a complete fail? - Where are you from, outsider?
- I am... Am I? Right, I am from Kardenccia, capital of Tardine!

Everyone in the room started to laugh at this, thinking it was a joke. However, one man wasn't laughing, instead of it, he was getting dangerously closer to the new empress. When Jonna noticed, it was too late. The man had already stabbed the 1st Tardineanni Empress. Han Bribesse, her husband stroked the regicide, but the empress was already lying on the floor motionless, her body was now lifeless.

"I just destroyed the timeline, right?" he thought desperately. On the original timeline, the attacker made his move after the ceremony, but she was aware and killed him. Now Jonna Hardjun destroyed the whole Tardine's future. How will him fix it? Will he be able to make it?

End of TCP: Days of a Forgotten Future (part 1)

Characters introduced - future erased:
- High General Hermani Karutai, an old commander from the revolution days, in 2075
- People's President Comrade Valora Merduria, she was the dictator of Tardine since 2117, being the first woman to do it
- Historian Jonna Hardjun, the man chosen to be the first time traveler

Characters introduced - past changed:
- Kardenccia Gerok (Strong) Kladerai, Tardine's first Empress, she was the only able to unite the warring city states
- Unknown attacker, on this new timeline he succeed on his purpose of ending the new empress life
- Han Bribesse, Kardenccia's husband and a very ambitious man

Back