[Shelved] The NPA Flag Act

On behalf of NPA members, or any TNPer who might agree with this bill.
As the leader of those NPA members, I don't think you are doing anything on our behalf aside from moving this to vote so we can vote it down.

Last edited:
That being said, if the only goal here now is to just codify the NPA flag for some reason, then sure whatever. Not really necessary because we are suppose to fly the TNP flag unless the MoD or Delegate gives authorization otherwise.

Last edited:
I propose a second bill, to replace the flag with a poorly drawn Microsoft paint flag with the letters NPA drawn with a laptop touchpad

I, Sir Kasto, have been allowed to post this image on behalf of Citizen Monkemafiatopia or also known as Chimp. This is their proposed flag for NPA. They cannot post due to technological limitations so please contact Chimp if you have anything about this flag.
npa_flag.png

I, Sir Kasto, have been allowed to post this image on behalf of Citizen Monkemafiatopia or also known as Chimp. This is their proposed flag for NPA. They cannot post due to technological limitations so please contact Chimp if you have anything about this flag.
npa_flag.png
I would like to unironically support this as a member of the NPA.

Alright please keep the discussion on topic and avoid leading to spamming or trolling territories.

The NPA reports to and represents the region and as such has always flown the flag represented on the in game region flag. We have, over years, had "other" flags used in unique situations, but it's already set by charter we don't have our own flag as we're not our own entity

The NPA reports to and represents the region and as such has always flown the flag represented on the in game region flag. We have, over years, had "other" flags used in unique situations, but it's already set by charter we don't have our own flag as we're not our own entity
I acknowledge that, and thank you for telling me that fact, but this is exactly what I want to do, officialize the NPA's Flag and make it exactly put on the Legal Code.

I see no purpose to dragging out this bill and would like for it to be killed quickly.

I motion for an immediate vote.

I see no purpose to dragging out this bill and would like for it to be killed quickly.

I motion for an immediate vote.

You know it's already dead, though... If people wouldn't do the motion for an immediate vote, there's literally nothing Nubt II can do.

I see no reason for a vote on something for the NPA brought up by a non member after being told here by everyone in the NPA "We're not interested"

You know it's already dead, though... If people wouldn't do the motion for an immediate vote, there's literally nothing Nubt II can do.
I see no reason for a vote on something for the NPA brought up by a non member after being told here by everyone in the NPA "We're not interested"
I will scrap this bill if it meets two of the following cirteria:
1. A vote is not scheduled in the next two weeks.
2. The thread is abandoned, and no debate is occuring for five days in a row.
3. If the bill is rejected by a majority vote, provided it's reaches the voting floor.

No about what?

I knew this was a failed idea in the first place--no need to apologize--and I plan to work on better ideas next time before I publish my next bill, which hopefully won't be as unpopular as this one. :P
Do you really think TNP needs a lot more of new bills? I am sure there would be other places like in the executive staff you could do a lot more work.

Do you really think TNP needs a lot more of new bills? I am sure there would be other places like in the executive staff you could do a lot more work.
What’s wrong with more legislation?

You might find more success if you would actually read the rules. The vote was canceled because three citizens objected. To override this objection, a number of people equal to or exceeding 1/3rd of quorum must motion for an immediate vote, including the proposer (that's you). Currently quorum is 17 members (you can find this on this spreadsheet: Link). 17 divided by 3 is 5 and 2/3rds, so 6 are needed (including you). So far, only you and four others have done so. You need one more.

Last edited:
Back