Winter Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Hulldom
Discord
seathestarlesssky
Hello, all!

As mentioned, this is the roll call for the September 2021 term for the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs.

Please state your nation name (and screen name/nickname if you go by something different) and fill out the following form:

Code:
As a staffer of the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, I am willing to participate in the following:
[ ] Writing Information for Voters (IFV) Campaigns. (@WA-IFVs)
[ ] Writing Proposals to Commend/Condemn notable figures in the History of the North Pacific. (@WA-Heroes)
[ ] Assisting Proposal Authors with their drafts upon approval. (@WA-Accelerator)
[ ] Being a regular voter in proposal voting threads (@WA-Voting)

You have until approximately 10 PM EDT on Saturday, September 18, 2021 to reply.

Best,
~~Boston Castle
Minister of World Assembly Affairs[/CODE]

Last edited:
Morover/FSG

As a staffer of the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, I am willing to participate in the following:
[✓] Writing Information for Voters (IFV) Campaigns. (@WA-IFVs)
[✓] Writing Proposals to Commend/Condemn notable figures in the History of the North Pacific. (@WA-Heroes)
[✓] Assisting Proposal Authors with their drafts upon approval. (@WA-Accelerator)
[✓] Being a regular voter in proposal voting threads (@WA-Voting)

Robespierre (Francois Isidore)

[X] Writing Proposals to Commend/Condemn notable figures in the History of the North Pacific. (@WA-Heroes)
[X] Assisting Proposal Authors with their drafts upon approval. (@WA-Accelerator)

… Will also occasionally vote, but I wouldn’t call myself a “regular voter,” so I left that box unchecked

Last edited:
Lord Dominator

[Y] Writing Information for Voters (IFV) Campaigns. (@WA-IFVs)
[Y] Writing Proposals to Commend/Condemn notable figures in the History of the North Pacific. (@WA-Heroes)
[Y] Assisting Proposal Authors with their drafts upon approval. (@WA-Accelerator)
[Y] Being a regular voter in proposal voting threads (@WA-Voting)

New Celoveniortan

[ ] Writing Proposals to Commend/Condemn notable figures in the History of the North Pacific. (@WA-Heroes)
[ ] Assisting Proposal Authors with their drafts upon approval. (@WA-Accelerator)
[X] Being a regular voter in proposal voting threads (@WA-Voting)

Greater Cesnica/Greater Nabeul

[Y] Writing Information for Voters (IFV) Campaigns. (@WA-IFVs)
[Y] Assisting Proposal Authors with their drafts upon approval. (@WA-Accelerator)
[Y] Being a regular voter in proposal voting threads (@WA-Voting)

Last edited:
PotatoFarmers

[X] Writing Information for Voters (IFV) Campaigns. (@WA-IFVs)
[X] Assisting Proposal Authors with their drafts upon approval. (@WA-Accelerator)

For the proposals to commend/condemn one, we shall see?

[X] Writing Proposals to Commend/Condemn notable figures in the History of the North Pacific. (@WA-Heroes)
[✔️] Assisting Proposal Authors with their drafts upon approval. (@WA-Accelerator)
[✔️] Being a regular voter in proposal voting threads (@WA-Voting)

Gorundu

Tringapore

I'll try my very best to proofread the drafts, checking if there are any flaws (if any)!

Last edited:
Skaraborg

[X ] Writing Information for Voters (IFV) Campaigns. (@WA-IFVs)
[X ] Writing Proposals to Commend/Condemn notable figures in the History of the North Pacific. (@WA-Heroes)
[X ] Assisting Proposal Authors with their drafts upon approval. (@WA-Accelerator)
[X ] Being a regular voter in proposal voting threads (@WA-Voting)

[ x] Writing Information for Voters (IFV) Campaigns. (@WA-IFVs)
[ x] Writing Proposals to Commend/Condemn notable figures in the History of the North Pacific. (@WA-Heroes)
[ x] Assisting Proposal Authors with their drafts upon approval. (@WA-Accelerator)
[X ] Being a regular voter in proposal voting threads (@WA-Voting

All depends on an openness in my schedule

[ X ] Writing Information for Voters (IFV) Campaigns. (@WA-IFVs)
[ X ] Assisting Proposal Authors with their drafts upon approval. (@WA-Accelerator)
[ X ] Being a regular voter in proposal voting threads (@WA-Voting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back