-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
TNP Nation
Bobberino
Discord
Bobberino#6969
If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi. I'm Bobberino, better known as Bob. Many of you have come to know me as the eccentric, energetic guy who seemingly spends every waking moment on Discord, having fun in the VCs or in the various OOC channels, and who could never seem to get over the hump in government, whether due to simply being out-campaigned or due to self-failings. Well, I don't plan for the latter to be the case this time.

If you aren't already aware, I've been Deputy Speaker give or take a half dozen times in my time here, under some of the best Speakers in recent memory (MadJack and Robespierre come to mind) and some of the more misfortunate (Deropia comes to mind) and everyone in between. Some of the older, and/or astute of you, may remember I was one of my opponents' Deputies - @Oracle.

I don't really have much planned that's different from my platform here, so I will do you all a favor and link it here. But in short, I'd like to commit to - at a minimum - a maximum of roughly 24 hours between checks, and two months for a full audit of our sheets, all of which will be disclosed in a report in the same timeframe. In terms of Deputies, I'd like to appoint a balance of experienced and senior Deputies and newer, fresh Deputies so to provide a variety of perspectives in running the Office. I'll also be putting out two opinion polls of the Office that run for a week or so each and publishing the results as to, again, be transparent about what and how people feel about what we're doing. I very much like to lead by committee. That philosophy is how the Office, and the region as a whole, has done so well in recent times even if some individuals have dropped off the face of the planet rather unexpectedly.

As I said last time, I don't intend to fix what isn't broken. East Isles has done a good job with the Office and I find it to be in good health. Questions, comments, concerns, fire memes, you know where to drop them. Right below this post. So have right at it.

Signed,
Bobberino

Back