-
TNP Nation
Rom
Discord
TheRealRom
npa_seal.png

~ The Ministry of Defense ~
9/6/2021

I can’t believe we are already at the end of this term, and that is time for another end of term report, but here we are. @Westinor started out this term as our MoD and did an exemplary job in the position. We in a time of highly contested updates proved that is still possible to get 20+ wins which is quite remarkable and speaks to the skill that NPA soldiers possess. Not only have we been highly competitive during updates, but we have also strengthened our ties with our allies throughout our term. This really got furthered as well with us being a lot more open in having mercenaries join the NPA for our various operations. Once I became MoD, I knew I had a tough act to follow to keep up the momentum that we had, and I think we have absolutely kept it up. We have done several OP’s since I became MoD, most notably the hold of Chaylia where the NPA proved that not only are we formidable during update, but we are also more than capable of being a sizable piling force. In that particular operation, the NPA provided 17 pilers in a 24 hour period. We are more than capable of providing that kind of numbers once again, and going forward being able to deploy 20+ pilers on a regular basis when needed should be a very achievable goal.

Now that I’ve got that out of the way I should note that once my term is over, I will be resigning from the NPA. As you all might have noticed, I don’t quite have the free time that I used to have. I have very much enjoyed my time serving both the NPA and TNP as a region, but I feel like with me being busier and busier IRL that I don’t have the ability to serve the region in a satisfactory level to my standards. I’m still unsure about whether I’ll leave TNP all together once my term is over, but I’m still not leaving NS all together ~ I’ve been here for 10 years now, you can’t get rid of me that easily ;) My DM’s will always be open, and I’ll still poke my head in from time to time. On a final note, I would like to especially thank the great work that both my General Staff ~ @Nimarya, @Owenstacey and @Gorundu especially ~ for the amazing efforts you put in during my term. I wasn’t ever expecting to serve in this capacity again, and it was knowing that I had such a great supporting cast that convinced me to accept the role of Minister of Defense once again. This was a crazy term, and one of the most enjoyable for me personally. Also btw @Gorundu is promoted to the rank of Major for the amazing work they have done in serving not only this administration but previous ones in the role of Deputy Minister of Defense.

~ Rom

The RRA is gaining an excellent soldier. :P

You've done a really good job this term and I hope you stick around - TNP is lessened when someone like you leaves it.

The RRA is gaining an excellent soldier. :P

You've done a really good job this term and I hope you stick around - TNP is lessened when someone like you leaves it.
Why would i willingly be in the same org as the one known as "Fratt A. Stan"

Back