Ancapimania for delegate

Ancapimania

Lord cap
ANCAPIMANIA:FREEDOM,NOW
for years,TNP has been the centre of NS. As delegate,I will continue that while making TNP the centre of freedom. Vote me and freedom will be gave to him,her,they,them. If you believe in this vote me and make TNP the utopia you desire,no censorship,no subjective views on the NBS,the army? Privatise. We will also strengthen our ties with nations and regions,small or big,we will not start wars,we will end them. A better world. More freedom.
But one will swear and troll,that one will still get punished by getting banned on all accounts in TNP and if one make another account and join TNP one will get removed again and again
We will promote card trading to all. We will hire all.we will add a new experience to all. We will make TNP FREE

Last edited:
So let’s start with the questions: what are your plans for the specific ministries? Who would you install as the leaders of those ministries?

And I guess as a follow up: you are aware you have to declare your candidacy in the candidacy declarations thread, no?

Last edited:
GOOD LUCK ANCAPIMANIA FOR YOUR ELECTION FOR TNP DELEGATE!

FREEDOM FOR EVERYONE!

WE DON'T START WARS, WE END THEM!

Last edited:
While I see that most of my questions have been answered by Boston here, I noticed that your platform here is extremely vague and short.

I have a few questions:
  1. What are your views on the current state of the RMB? Is there any way you would like to implement to improve it?
  2. What steps will you take to "promote card trading for all", as you say? Elaborate.
  3. How will you encourage nations residing here to be citizens and executive citizens? Explain.
  4. Any plans for TNP publications (The Northern Lights & Polaris), because you mentioned having "no censorship", if under your administration?
  5. Any ways to engage TNPers in events? Please explain.
Do you even know what these ministries do? As I read this, I'm increasingly skeptical about this platform. As what Rom mentioned in MTDemocracy's thread, being familiar and working with the various ministries here will definitely make your campaign a much successful one.

Last edited:
Back