The Sasquatch Republic Embassy Request

Dalimbar

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Despot
-
TNP Nation
Angel of Wine
  • Name of your region: The Sasquatch Republic
  • Link to your region's forums and/or Discord: We are a Guilded community! We can be found here: https://www.guilded.gg/sasquatch
  • Head of Government: Altai Almas (aka Aelitia) (Chair of the Regional Congress)
  • Head of State: Illahee (aka Bran Astor) (Founder)
  • Minister for Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Chodean Kal (aka Dalimbar) (WA Delegate)
  • Short description of your region: "Founded 21 Jan 2018. Fellowship and community shouldn't be rushed. That's why we like to take our time here in the Sasquatch Republic. We think you'll feel the same after spending some time with us. So stop by the Blackbriar Diner and try a slice of Miss Verna's famous huckleberry pie. It just might change your life."
  • Will your region post regular Foreign Updates: Absolutely! Our plan is to produce a quarterly newsletter on happenings in TSR. The upcoming edition will be talking about TSR Pride/Dali's Drag Race, the Country Fair & Rodeo currently happening in our region, our WAFO House (Delegate's office) report, and more!

I would also like to address the 50 pop requirement, which TSR does not meet. We are an organic community through design where we do not inflate our membership through puppetry. We are a curated community that pursues word-of-mouth and direct communication compared to the use of API and other non-personal recruitment. Our way of life is an embrace of a rural small-town with an Americana/Canadiana vibe (especially Pacific Northwest). We are the most active community on the Guilded platform (which we believe covers our needs as a smaller UCR by being both a forum and a Discord-like system), and our membership has a mixture of experience levels, including former Delegates from TNP (1), TWP (5), TEP (1), Osiris (4), Lazarus (1). We hold active cultural events in our community, in which we invite anyone who wishes to participate.

We hope that TNP would still be interested in us having a forum embassy on your forum so that we can invite you to our events and get to know you better!

Last edited:
We are the most active community on the Guilded platform
I haven't looked too much into Guilded but I was under the impression that there are some large communities on Guilded, so if TSR is the most active community there then all the large communities must be pretty inactive?

Obviously I have no involvement in the decision-making process for the embassy request, I'm just curious :p

I haven't looked too much into Guilded but I was under the impression that there are some large communities on Guilded, so if TSR is the most active community there then all the large communities must be pretty inactive?

Obviously I have no involvement in the decision-making process for the embassy request, I'm just curious :p
The West Pacific, Karma, Niamark, and a couple of others have made the plunge to Guilded, however are more on a development stage at this time.

I should clarify that by most active community, I meant NS communities/regions.

Last edited:
Hey there! Just wondering if there is any word about this application?

For @St George, have a stock photo of a lumberjack!

lumberjack-axe-water-forest-600w-1086827495.jpg

Last edited:
Hey there! Just wondering if there is any word about this application?
Thank you for having patience with us as we discussed this.

I am going to have to deny this application for an embassy due to not meeting the requirements for one. Whilst we appreciate The Sasquatch Republic's unique nature and wish you all the best, we do not find that a sufficient enough reason to accept this request, Should TSR reach 50 nations, we would be happy to revisit this decision.

Thank you, Minister, for the response. I figured that a rejection would be the response and TSR does not hold any ill feelings towards such a response. We're a scrappy little region that likes to punch above our weight, and a fair number of other UCRs might not feel we should even exist.

I happily invite any and all TNPers to feel free to visit our Guilded and stop by for a slice of pie.

If/when we decide to expand our population organically to 50+, I'll be in contact on behalf of TSR again :)

Back