[Passed] Confirmation of Peeps and Fregerson as Election Commissioners

East Isles

Registered
TNP Nation
East Isles
Discord
East Isles#4583
Delegate Robespierre:
I hereby reappoint @Peeps and @Fregerson as Election Commissioners.
The Delegate has appointed @Peeps and @Fregerson to the Election Commission. I open the floor to discussion and debate on these appointments.

Additionally, I welcome a statement from @Robespierre in support of these appointments.

Once moved, the motions that I will be putting to vote for these confirmations are as follows:

Motion:
The Regional Assembly confirms the appointment of Peeps to the Election Commission.

Motion:
The Regional Assembly confirms the appointment of Fregerson to the Election Commission.

Do any of the appointees plan on standing in any of the elections during their term?

Do any of the appointees plan on standing in any of the elections during their term?
The only election I could see myself standing for would be the next judicial election. However it is more likely than not that I don't stand.

Last edited:
Just wanted to put in a quick word of support for both of these candidates. Peeps is a quick learner and has a good set of eyes on how our electoral system works. Fregerson has been a reliable member for at least a year and a half and is an invaluable spreadsheet wizard. It is my hope that the RA chooses to retain these two on the commission.

Does anyone have anything else they'd like to ask? I plan on motioning this to a vote on Friday if there isn't anything further. I'd rather their terms not run out in the middle of a vote. Tenure is a factor in who is in charge whenever there is no Chief ECer for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Back