July 2021 Pull Event Nominations

Morover

Primarily a Lurker
TNP Nation
Morover
cards_guild_seal.png

Hi folks! Welcome back to TNP-sponsored pull events, which I'm more than happy to continue! I know that it's especially late in July (1 hour left for me, in EST), but I'm still listing this under July so we can have one for August, as well!

Due to posting this late, the pull event will be a bit later - we don't have an exact date and time, yet, but we're going to try and get it at some point during next weekend, so at some point over August 7-8. I'll get an exact date and time pinned down as fast as I can to ensure that people who want to can set time aside.

It's been a few months, but the guidelines remain the same (with the exception that nominations and voting will be open for a bit longer for you guys!
Nominate a card to be used for the pull event by posting a link to the card in this thread over the next 72 hours. If not linking, then please specify the season of the card you're naming. You may nominate up to 3 cards. The Guild Leadership will then review the nominated cards to determine what is possible subject to our budget constraints, what cards we have, and what we can acquire. These cards will then listed for Guild members to vote on.

Note that while only Guild members may vote on which card to go to auction, anyone may nominate a card to be considered to be put up for vote.

Nomination period ends on Tuesday - August 3rd at 11 P.M. ET, after which the voting thread will be immediately posted.

Thank you, and welcome back to your regularly scheduled programming!

Only a few hours left to nominate!

We have decided to schedule the pull event for 3pm EST on Saturday, August 7th. We’ll get the options for voting up tomorrow!

Nominations are now closed. We will get a voting thread up early tomorrow. Thank you everyone for your nominations!

Back