Francois Isidore
Discord
themacmilitant
del_seal.png

Office of the Delegate
-~-
A New Minister of Cards: 30 July 2021
Afternoon, everyone:

Following @9003's announcement that he will be stepping down as Minister of Cards, I have decided to appoint @Morover as his replacement.

A former Minister of World Assembly Affairs under Delegate Prydania in July of 2020, Morover is someone who's recently returned to our community in a more available capacity. Through their work in the World Assembly as an author, they have shown an ability to work diligently over prolonged periods of time, have a keen sense for the details, and possess attention towards planning and optimal execution. I am confident that Morover will be the much-needed shot in the arm for the Ministry of Cards that will see my campaign goals materialize.

Over the coming days, Morover and I will be working closely with one another to formulate plans as to how to best proceed with the Ministry's operations. I'd like to thank 9003 for their work with the Great Card Giveaway and its revival, as well as their continued willingness to provide advice and expertise to the new Minister when needed.

Please join me in congratulating Morover on their return to the Executive Council! Please take your oath of office as soon as possible, Minister.

Thank you,

Btx1yga.png

Robespierre (Francois Isidore)
Delegate of The North Pacific

Back