-
TNP Nation
Rom
Discord
TheRealRom
BACRT1M.png

The Ministry of Defense
7/27/2021

Since I’m far from a verbose type, I’m gonna keep this short & sweet - first off I’d like to wish outgoing MoD @Westinor best of luck on their future endeavors. West did an amazing job as MoD, and I'm honored to be given the chance to continue the work that West was able to do in this position. I’d also like to thank Robespierre for giving me the chance to become Minister of Defense again. We have had a strong term so far, and I’d like to see us finish it out on a strong note. While serving as MoD for the remainder of this term, my main priority will be to get our activity back up - and to help me with this task I’ll be appointing @Owenstacey to the position of Deputy Minister of Defense, along with keeping @Gorundu in the spot as well. Owen has considerable experience in both TNP and the NPA, and I’m excited to see him in an expanded role within the NPA. On another note, I’d like to announce some promotions. @Westinor and @9003 are both hereby promoted to the rank of Major. Both Westinor and 9003 have contributed greatly to the NPA, and as such they are more than deserving of this promotion. @Healiopolis is also hereby promoted to the rank of Sergeant. Healio has shown great potential, and I’m looking forward to seeing them continue to be involved in the NPA.

That’s all for now, and I’m honored to have the privilege of serving the NPA again in this capacity.

~ Rom

Back