Francois Isidore
Discord
themacmilitant
del_seal.png

Office of the Delegate
-~-
A New Minister of Defense: 26 July 2021

Greetings, all:

As a result of @Westinor's resignation earlier today, the time has come for me to announce their replacement. While I'm sad to see them go, let it be known that they were an excellent Minister and an even better person to work with behind the scenes. Westinor is skilled, knowledgeable, innovative, and will be greatly missed in the role. I wish them the absolute best in their real life and in their future within the region.

Going forward, I am excited to name @Rom as our newest Minister of Defense. He will be joining my cabinet and be looking to help round out the Ministry of Defense for the rest of the term.

The successor to Trondstorm, Rom is someone who's served as both Minister of Defense and as a Deputy Minister of Defense. In addition to being a current member of the NPA's High Command, he possesses a wealth of experience in R/D that spans over the course of several years and has even been involved in both raiding and defending organizations alike during that time. I have no doubt that he'll lead our military effectively yet again and serve out the rest of the term with the pride and competence of a true NPA leader.

Congratulations to you, Rom! Please take your oath of office as soon as possible.

In service,

Btx1yga.png

Robespierre (Francois Isidore)
Delegate of The North Pacific

Back