Peeps for Justice

Peeps

Resident
-
-
Hey TNP!

I am seeking my first term on the Court of The North Pacific, or any elected office in TNP. I have no specific Judicial experience in TNP, although I do elsewhere. Otherwise, I have actively participated in improving our laws in the RA.

I believe the Court serves one purpose, adjudicating cases before it as prescribed by law. I would be against any expansion of that role.

My commitments would be to maintain a professional, timely, and focused court. I am not promising any extra gimmicks, just sound judgement.

Happy to answer any questions.

Welcome to the (ever-expanding) candidates club.

What did you think of the Court reversing its ruling on convicting MadJack two terms ago? Was this properly resolved? The Court this term tried to mitigate some of went wrong in that case by amending it’s procedures, have you had a chance to review that change? Do you think it would help prevent the shenanigans that happened in that case, or is something more substantial needed? Or do you feel it is what it is and no change needs to be made in response to that case’s outcome?

Who is your favorite justice in TNP?
In terms of contribution to the legal system and the Court I would have to pick Crushing our Enemies. I wasn't around for his period of activity so a bit of that may be rose tinted glasses.
What did you think of the Court reversing its ruling on convicting MadJack two terms ago? Was this properly resolved? The Court this term tried to mitigate some of went wrong in that case by amending it’s procedures, have you had a chance to review that change? Do you think it would help prevent the shenanigans that happened in that case, or is something more substantial needed? Or do you feel it is what it is and no change needs to be made in response to that case’s outcome?
I did read it at the time. I think it was an unfortunate conclusion to the case that was properly resolved by the recent changes in the rules. As far as further mitigations go I don't believe any are necessary at this time, the rules of evidence in a criminal trial should be quite burdensome on the prosecution.

What you would realistically say is the longest you could work on a single case before you stopped caring?

Last edited:
Back