LRW For Justice: Take [Flarped if I Remember]

Lord Dominator

Citizen
-
-
I am once again running for Justice.

I believe my prior record speaks for itself (moderating Justice of several cases, involvement in multiple R4Rs, lack of misconduct).

If elected, I pledge to not lose office and continue doing good work.

Questions remain welcome.

Great! :)

Now, I would like to know...

what plans do you have to improve the judiciary system of TNP in the future?

1. Let's say your goal is to transform the Court into a cesspit of conspiratorial slime sitting atop a minefield of segregated political alliances and treason without getting thrown out office before the term is up. How would you do it?

2. A Justice is accused of Fraud. The Delegate announces their intention to assist the Justice with their defense. How would a prosecutor be appointed for this case, assuming charges are accepted? How would this case procedurally differ from one in which an Election Commissioner is accused of Gross Misconduct with the Vice Delegate assisting with their defense? Cite evidence from the Constibillicode.

3. Any changes to the Constibillicode you'd like to see? Doesn't have to be specifically related to the Court.

What’s something you would have liked the Court to tackle this term that it didn’t? Would you pursue it in the next term? Note that this question is not asking about cases you wish the Court had heard, but is concerned with procedures and other organizational matters.

1. Let's say your goal is to transform the Court into a cesspit of conspiratorial slime sitting atop a minefield of segregated political alliances and treason without getting thrown out office before the term is up. How would you do it?

2. A Justice is accused of Fraud. The Delegate announces their intention to assist the Justice with their defense. How would a prosecutor be appointed for this case, assuming charges are accepted? How would this case procedurally differ from one in which an Election Commissioner is accused of Gross Misconduct with the Vice Delegate assisting with their defense? Cite evidence from the Constibillicode.

3. Any changes to the Constibillicode you'd like to see? Doesn't have to be specifically related to the Court.
1. Get others elected with me that would enable such.

2. The next in the line of succession after the Delegate would do so, subject to the regular procedure (LC 3.3.12-16). In the second scenario, things could proceed normal, as neither the VD or an EC are normally appointing prosecutors (which is why the Delegate in the prior example is automatically recused) for their vested interest to matter (LC 3.3.16). Additionally, in the first the remaining Justices would need to appoint a THO to replace the Justice accused, while in the latter none would be needed at the beginning (LC 3.2).

3. A bribery charge

What’s something you would have liked the Court to tackle this term that it didn’t? Would you pursue it in the next term? Note that this question is not asking about cases you wish the Court had heard, but is concerned with procedures and other organizational matters.
There are certain minor procedural changes I wished to discuss, but forgot to bring up. Additionally, in-court discussion of how to resolve delays in the Prosecution equation through various changes to the LC (through appropriate amendment). I intend to bring up the former, the latter depends on the Court composition and whatever the broader RA does.

Back