Not open for further replies.

Kilead

Registered
TNP Nation
Kileadan_Republic
tnp_header.png
[ Nations of Eras ]
tnp_header.png

The Kileadan Armed Forces have 6 STG Surface to Air Blisterbelt missile trucks currently for sale. The asking price is 6.5 million standard nation-states dollars (in your nation's currency) but prices can be negotiated. The missile system comes equipped with six STG missiles that can launch independently from each other. The missiles have a 150KM (93 miles) range and are self-guiding object tracking missiles. The missiles can easily be launched remotely from up to 5KM (3.1 miles) from the missile trucks or launched from a control panel located in a shielded area on the side of the truck. Please leave a comment down below if you wish to purchase any amount of these missile systems (1-6) and I will try and make the transaction complete as soon as I can.

US-Army-JGSDF-conduct-first-ever-anti-ship-exercise.jpg

The Kileadan Royal Artillery Corps. showing off the STG Surface to Air Blisterbelt missile truck.

800px-US_Navy_041018-N-0841E-571_A_RIM-7_NATO_Sea_Sparrow_surface-to-air_missile_launches_from_aircraft_carrier_USS_John_C._Stennis_CVN_74_during_a_live_fire_missile_exercise.jpg

An airborne Blisterbelt missile, using multiple fuel chambers it can travel far distances independently of
any guided controller.

DISCLAIMER:
The Kileadan Govement and all its assets does not claim any responsibility for the use
of these missiles after nations purchase them. If these missiles are used on civilian targets or are used
to violate international law in any way the nation who purchased the missile(s) is to blame and not Kilead.

Last edited:
This forum is for Eras RP. Eras is the TNP forum's main RP setting. As such you would not refer to its nations as "the North Pacific." The world of Eras is just called "Eras." Please refer to my post in your skyscraper thread about how to join Eras RP.

-Prydania, Lead RP Moderator

Hello the nation of Free Mas Gradersia would like to purchase 3 of these missile systems. Would it be possible to get the price brought down to 6 million each so 18 million for the total deal?

Greetings I am the arms negotiator for the Democratic Kingdom of Lesta and would like to purchase 4 of these missile systems. My nation is willing to pay 6.2 million dollars each for a total of 24.8 million, we will await your response.
Deal accepted. The necessary logistics and paper-work has been approved. The weapon systems are yours.

Foreign Ministry General Dispatch:

His Archipiélagic Majesty's government is interested in knowing if there are anymore of the original units for sale. If not, what other excess units or equipment your government might be offering.

Warm regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back