Francois Isidore
Discord
themacmilitant
del_seal.png

Office of the Delegate
-~-
Gameside Advocate Appointments: 14 May 2021
Greetings, all:

In my opening address, I reappointed @Rocketdog to serve as Lead Gameside Advocate and said that a subsequent announcement regarding changes to the lineup of Gameside Advocates would soon follow. This is that announcement and, after consulting with those who served the last term, it's been determined that the following GAs will be returning to their roles:

In addition to that, @Tringapore and @Homyland, who have expressed interest in becoming Gameside Advocates to me privately, will also be joining the team as new members and will work to assist the LGA and me in moderating the RMB to ensure a safe, fun place for all nations to interact with one another.

Please take your oaths of office as soon as possible, appointees!

A brief word by Rocketdog will be given shortly about the current lineup, the selection process, and such.

Thank you,

Btx1yga.png

Robespierre (Francois Isidore)
Delegate of The North Pacific

Last term's team was very successful, as such, I will be reappointing @Skaraborg and @Sir Kasto.

New faces are always welcome to the team, which provide more perspectives and opportunities for the team. Through the application process of providing a reason for being interested and having a solid RMB presence, the new GA's were selected.

Back