Francois Isidore
Discord
themacmilitant
del_seal.png

Office of the Delegate
-~-
Opening Address: 12 May 2021

Citizens and Residents,

As your newly-elected Delegate, it is my duty to report all enemies of the Republic to the Security Council to celebrate the triumphs of our democracy and recognize the accomplishments of members of our community in meaningful ways. As such, I'd like to begin today's opening address by thanking each and everyone who exercised their right to vote this past election cycle and who chose to ask questions to the candidates, get involved with their civil servants and overall seek a better future for the region that we all call home.

I congratulate @Cretox State on his successful re-election as Vice Delegate and @East Isles on his election as Speaker of the Regional Assembly, where he'll be my successor in office. I wish the best of luck to those who were defeated in their future endeavours, and I am humbled by the vote of confidence that the majority of the region has vested in me to be able to address you all at this time.

Going forward, we will be faced with a number of challenges. This, I am no stranger to, and I must say that the platform that I stand by is an ambitious one.

When I launched my campaign a mere eleven days ago, I did so with the drive and determination of someone who wanted to see us succeed. There is no greater honour, in my mind, than to be elected to this position and serve you all on what I believe to be the world's grandest stage.

Below, you'll find the names of those who have kindly volunteered their time, effort, and energy over the course of the next four months to assist me in making my vision for the future a reality. I appreciate not only them but the Deputy Ministers that will soon follow them and the executive staffers who will work under them to make this term a successful one. I have the utmost confidence in their ability to perform and will stand by them when aiming to provide you all with the highest level of service possible.

Without further ado, I present to you my Executive Council:

Minister of Cards: @9003
Minister of Communications: @Fregerson
Minister of Culture: @Prydania
Minister of Defense: @Westinor
Minister of Foreign Affairs: @St George/MadJack
Minister of Home Affairs: @New Celoveniortan
Minister of Radio: @Cascadian Bioregion
Minister of World Assembly Affairs: @Cretox State

Please take your oaths of office as soon as possible, Ministers!

In addition to this, I'll also be appointing both @Pallaith/Ghost and @El Fiji Grande as Advisors to the Delegate and will be reappointing @Rocketdog as Lead Gameside Advocate. In the coming days, I'll also be making subsequent announcements regarding changes to the lineup of Gameside Advocates and will be making a couple of additional appointments to the Election Commission.

In closing: Thank you all for this opportunity, North Pacificans. As a result of your trust, your kindness, your good faith, and your support, I can now stand before you as this region's leader and proudly proclaim myself as the one "Delegate of The North Pacific." It's been a hard-fought election, for sure, but when I look back at the supporting cast behind me I can't help but be excited about what's to come and eager to get to work.

Yours,

Btx1yga.png

Robespierre (Francois Isidore)
Delegate of The North Pacific

Congratulations to all those appointed! This is Robespierre's first term as Delegate and having 3 former TNP Delegates like Pallaith, El Fiji Grande and Prydania in the Executive Council is certainly a wise choice.

Advisors to the Delegate sounds a lot like Chief of Staff
Ghost and I have long been mentors of Robespierre. Since we're both former delegates in our own right, I think we may be able to provide valuable advice throughout this term. I have extensive expertise with our internal Ministries, and Ghost has a lot of background with our external Ministries. While I can't speak for Ghost, I do know that in my case I was simply too busy to accept a role as Minister this term, but remain consistently active nonetheless and can provide guidance where needed. I think the term Advisor is better suited to my role than Chief of Staff, since I'll provide insight more than serve as a director or whip.

Ghost and I have long been mentors of Robespierre. Since we're both former delegates in our own right, I think we may be able to provide valuable advice throughout this term. I have extensive expertise with our internal Ministries, and Ghost has a lot of background with our external Ministries. While I can't speak for Ghost, I do know that in my case I was simply too busy to accept a role as Minister this term, but remain consistently active nonetheless and can provide guidance where needed. I think the term Advisor is better suited to my role than Chief of Staff, since I'll provide insight more than serve as a director or whip.
I was just trying to make fun of him :(

Back