She/Her They/Them
TNP Nation
Vivanco
Discord
ra#9794
AKPtGrr.png

VIVANCO'S POLLS & SURVEYS

Greetings, TNP!
In this new media source, I will be doing monthly polls and surveys about the government of the region, elections and general interests of the region.
All of the data collected and published will be anonymous, and its use will be free for research, campaign, information and other purposes except for lucrative ones. All I request is for quoting sources when using these polls.
If you want to collaborate in this project, feel free to get in contact with me!

All results will be made public before the publication of a new poll.

The first poll, due to the region being in electoral season, will have a clear theme.

Thank you so much for your collaboration!

Last edited:
AKPtGrr.png

POLL 0001 - MAY 2021
Hello, everyone!
A full 24 hours have passed since the opening for the polls, and since the election is right around the corner, we've decided to close this short (but enlightening) poll!
The next poll will be published soon after the election season.
You can find the poll results in a spreadsheet
HERE!
ho9E1kH.png
whX7LZU.png

uq6LkwP.png
aGv5PO0.png

XLgOflc.png
p4gyb6l.png

Xc9fqru.png
DaKPtAe.png

ojkgTER.png

I am aware of the short time this poll has been out. This will be fixed in later polls, in which the time between the opening of the polls and the closing will be of one week.
Thank you everyone for your collaboration in this first poll.

See you in the next one!

AKPtGrr.png

POLL 0002 - POST-ELECTORAL MAY 2021

Hello everyone! The results of the election have already been published, and with them, a new poll!
The poll will remain open until the 18th of May. But take the poll quick before you forget about your answer!

Thank you for your collaboration!

Hello! It's been a while.

I had to buy a new computer, and I am unable to reach for the results of the poll.

However, said poll is now obsolete.

In the next few weeks, I'll resume posting polls and their results.

Best regards!

AKPtGrr.png

POLL 003 - FEBRUARY 2023
After a long time of meditation and consideration, I've decided to re-take this project in which I will try to keep at least monthly polls of different aspects of the region, free for analytical purposes
The last week of every month, on that monday, I shall release the poll, and it will run until the sunday. Full week for answering!

The prior poll (almost 2 years later) results are
HERE

Hmm, I can't say I'm a big fan of subjecting the Court, the Security Council, and the Deputy Speakers to approval polls.

Hmm, I can't say I'm a big fan of subjecting the Court, the Security Council, and the Deputy Speakers to approval polls.
Fair, but I think it's an interesting thing to keep track of for analytical purposes of the population's view.

Back