-
-
-
TNP Nation
PotatoFarmers
Discord
Freg#0420
Hey Communications!

As you all may have heard, our upcoming TNL edition will be in collaboration with Foreign Affairs, and the topic of the issue will about Regional Development Index.

For this issue, we will be looking for writers to write (and research) about 6 main aspects in 20 selected regions, as listed in below.
TNP
TEP
TSP
TWP
NPO
XKI
Europe
The Communist Bloc (TCB)
Balder
Lazarus
Europeia
TRR
Osiris
The Leftist Assembly (TLA)
Free Nations Region (FNR)
Conch Kingdom
Anteria
Forest

The aspects we would be investigating into will include:
  1. Cards (Avenue for cards gameplay; Resources to assist members in cards; Benefits provided to card players; Usage of cards in other areas siuch as endorsement)
  2. Roleplay (Availability of an internal map; Resources to assist members to be part of the RP community)
  3. World Assembly (Has delegated voted in 75% of WA Proposals over last 6 months? Avenue for discussion of WA proposals? Resources to assist WA members in voting? Support for aspiring GA/SC writers?)
  4. Internal Gameplay/Recruitment (Avenue for regional involvement; Ease of participation; Participation Level in Regional Affairs)
  5. Military Gameplay (Existence of regional military; Rewards/Incentives for participation; Resources to help players develop R/D skills)
  6. Others (Issue-writing resources; endorsement gathering)
These aspects above are currently what is being discussed between me and Prae, though there might be some adjustments here and there with regards to the finer details. For now, I would mainly be requiring writers to volunteer taking at least one of these regions, doing the research, and coming up with a draft article on these aspects, giving a rating based on these questions (from the research and whether they have such aspects as stated above). As we have relations with some of these regions, you may also look for the existing ambassador to these regions to see if they have any information that might help in the writing of the article.

If there are any questions/suggestions, feel free to let me know! I hope to see "sign-ups" for the articles :)

Fregerson

EDIT: By articles I would mean that I would like 1-2 paragraphs per region to explain briefly on their rating for each aspect. There aren't limits of signups per person.

Last edited:
Back