February 2021 Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owenstacey

TNPer
TNP Nation
HuksGares
AfNUQqEmGs-ap8XgAzwSqp-M78IJ9E9T0OpYOaGUYVI1yan_lPfTyhS8D57kVngHzQ-kLlNIsMV2CTtPg4ITAKqU41EVJaNAjxzFiFP1B76druzzJV1DcI65DK9uOI5r1pp0PkbR

Citizens,

With the end of another month, it is time for a new update on what the ministry has been up to recently.

Administrative Tasks

This past month my deputies have worked well on ensuring that people are promptly accepted to the ministry whenever they apply and for that I thank them. I am looking to bring in a third deputy to help with future projects, so if anyone is interested in taking on more responsibility within HA, please reach out to me.

Key Projects Completed
We completed the following projects:
  • Working with McMasterdonia on Executive Staff recruitment dispatches
  • List 4 - WA Voters for Citizenship
  • List 5 - New Foundings for the Forum
  • List 6 - Issue Answerers for RP
  • List 7 - RMB Posters for FA
  • List 8 - RMB Posters for Communications

Projects Partially Completed:
We have continued looking over the current telegram templates, deciding which will need editing and which new templates should be created and developing the infrastructure for the new mentoring programme.

Projects for the next month:
We will be asking members of the ministry to assist in the editing/writing of recruitment templates. As well as this, we should be implementing the mentoring programme in full, allowing more people to get the help that they need.

As ever, if anyone has any questions feel free to ask them below or message me privately if you would prefer.

Owenstacey
Minister of Home Affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back