TNP Nation
Westinor
Discord
Westinor#2315
sc.jpg

Condemn The Communist Bloc
Category: Condemnation | Target: The Communist Bloc
Proposed by: Kazakhstan 3 | Onsite Topic

Understand that The Communist Bloc is failing its citizens. They have taken control of industry and their leaders intentionally decrease civil liberties. Some of them trap their citizens within their horrifying walls.

Action The Security Council hereby condemns The Communist Bloc.
Note: Only votes from TNP WA nations and NPA personnel will be counted. If you do not meet these requirements, please add (non-WA) or something of that effect to your vote.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.
Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

[TR][TD] For [/TD][TD] Against [/TD][TD] Abstain [/TD][TD] Present [/TD][/TR][TR][TD]4[/TD][TD]22[/TD][TD]0[/TD][TD]0[/TD][/TR]

Condemn The Communist Bloc was defeated 13,232 votes to 2,311 (14.9% support).

Last edited:
Overview
The Security Council Resolution at vote seeks to impose a condemnation upon The Communist Bloc due to an opposition to The Communist Bloc's ideology and how its constituent nations govern themselves.

Recommendation
This condemnation attempt is written in an exceptionally poor manner, with no practical research done into at least verifying the vague, emotionally-driven arguments presented in this joke of a resolution. The incoherent ramblings that comprise this resolution besmirch the reputation of the Security Council by virtue of it even making it to the voting floor in the first place. Furthermore, the author of this resolution conducted themselves in such a poor manner in the discussion thread for this resolution that the thread had to be locked, due to numerous incidents of flaming, trolling, and baiting that the author engaged in as they attempted to defend the abysmal quality of their arguments and proposal. Overall, if The Communist Bloc is to be condemned by the Security Council, it must be executed in a much better manner than this attempt.

For these reasons, the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs recommends a vote Against the Security Council Resolution at vote, "Condemn The Communist Bloc"

Last edited by a moderator:
Against.

What even is this? A low effort, burning trash heap of a proposal written by a character that does nothing but sabotage their own efforts by attacking others and claiming that there's tons of support for the proposal. Why is this even here?

Just no. Very poorly worded, terribly argued, and as pointed out on the forum thread, factually incorrect in places. Against [Non-WA]

As of 10:08 AM EST, this proposal has achieved the necessary approvals to enter the formal queue. It will come up to a vote at Sunday’s Major Update.

Against.

What even is this? A low effort, burning trash heap of a proposal written by a character that does nothing but sabotage their own efforts by attacking others and claiming that there's tons of support for the proposal. Why is this even here?

I mean it made it to queue...

Against

Personally, I'm less worried about the author's apparent lack of effort on this proposal and more worried about the eighty-two Delegates who saw fit to approve this abomination. Just awful all around >_<

Against.

And when normally, I am for every condemnation, but this right here, is just bullshit, the nation in the communist bloc are just as varied in civil rights as other region

Last edited:
Are the ones who filter the resolutions even doing their job? Piss-poor management like this displeases me and questions the validity of the World Assembly.
There's barely an argument being made here. I would wager that the rebels of the Lake District could write a better resolution than this, and they are barely a government.

With this is mind, I vote Against.

Are the ones who filter the resolutions even doing their job? Piss-poor management like this displeases me and questions the validity of the World Assembly.
There's barely an argument being made here. I would wager that the rebels of the Lake District could write a better resolution than this, and they are barely a government.

With this is mind, I vote Against.
Legal doesn’t mean good, so crap can get through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back