Lore, 1st Lord of Lore. Justice Eternal.

Just a Lore

Eldritch Horror that Plagues Eras Cartography
-
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/They/Any
TNP Nation
Frances_Francis_the_First_of_Frances
Discord
Just_a_Lore
I maintain my policy of making no campaign promises. I still sincerely believe that promises made in campaigning for the seat can do nothing but create a situation where you will create a possible conflict of interest in a future R4R or Court Case. As a long standing member of the region I implore you to look at my record and my dedication to the region and to place me on the court because I can be trusted be a steady if not passionate voice on the court who will see the situation placed in front of me and advocate for what I sincerely believe to be the just outcome.

I will keep this short, the Court in my view should be a body of individuals that you believe you can trust to rule impartially and to know their own biases. If you believe that I can be trusted to be a passionate advocate for the laws that we have collectively imposed on the regions and that I will respectfully remove myself when I am conflicted then I ask that you please give me your vote accordingly.

Last edited:
I see those typos. I see all...
I mean its not so much typos as it is grammatical errors. Which I write that way cuz I write campaign blurs like its a dialog that I am speaking. I want it to come off as not such much a neat and polished statement that I had a secretary whip up and more just an honest off the top of my head this is what I believe and how I see it.

Leave the editing for the judicial opinions and passionate believe statements for the campaign.

I mean its not so much typos as it is grammatical errors. Which I write that way cuz I write campaign blurs like its a dialog that I am speaking. I want it to come off as not such much a neat and polished statement that I had a secretary whip up and more just an honest off the top of my head this is what I believe and how I see it.

Leave the editing for the judicial opinions and passionate believe statements for the campaign.

Oh I don't give a damn. I get it. I was pulling your leg, which is hard to demonstrate on a public forum. So... consider your leg pulled.

Back