Hulldom
Discord
seathestarlesssky
sc.jpg

Condemn Frenchy
Category: Condemnation | Target: Frenchy
Proposed by: Odysseus | No Onsite Topic​

The Security Council,

Noting that Frenchy does a whole bunch of evil in its free time including raiding,

Hereby CONDEMNS Frenchy.
Note: Only votes from TNP WA nations and NPA personnel will be counted. If you do not meet these requirements, please add (non-WA) or something of that effect to your vote.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.
Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

[TR][TD]For[/TD][TD]Against[/TD][TD] Abstain [/TD][TD] Present [/TD][/TR][TR][TD]6[/TD][TD]7[/TD][TD]0[/TD][TD]0[/TD][/TR]

Last edited:
[Finally going to note: this has 43 approvals and a little over 2 days left in queue. I don't know if this will hit the floor, but felt it'd be better to be safe than sorry.]

To be clear here: I do think Frenchy is probably deserving of a condemn, but certainly not with this (to put it frankly) pathetic of a proposal. Unequivocally opposed. Against.

Last edited:
If this passes it will severely tarnish the SC's reputation. Also, I should point out that the author and the nominee are both friendly to each other, and are associates through Lily. This is literally a commend dressed up as a condemn, just something to bring attention to Frenchy, and by extension Lily.

Against. This is unfortunate, I think Frenchy is deserving but this puts me off of them getting any recognition any time soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back