Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
moce_seal.png

A Message in a Bottle Returns

The Ministry of Culture is pleased to announce the return of A Message in a Bottle for the third time. First held in 2018 and then again in 2020, this program is part of our ongoing focus on positivity and optimism for the month of February. Want to send your fellow TNPers good vibes and positive messages? Then this is a thing for you.

Your anonymous messages in a bottle will find their way to the person of your choice and will be shared here on the public forum. Submit all messages by 12 February. We may extend this deadline depending on how the submissions are going.

Your submissions will be read before sharing. Offensive submissions will, obviously, not be shared.

A Message in a Bottle is over, the missives have been bottled and sent out across the seas...

This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Everyone
Have a good day and if you feel down, dont.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Everyone
I feel accepted and apperciated by this community Glory to the North
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to To Those Who Don't Recieve a Message in a Bottle
The fact that you may not have recieved a message in a bottle doesn't mean that you are not wanted in this region, or that nobody thinks of you. I'm sure there is someone who does. Everyone matters, and that includes you. <3
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to The RMB
You need to keep your spirits up. Have fun and enjoy life!
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to 9003
You're a dummy nerd, but you're our dummy nerd. Thank you for being my friend.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to 9003
You got a lot of shit last year for things that weren't your fault and in part, I am responsible. For that, I'm sorry. But you're a cool guy, it's fun to be around you and I enjoy playing SoT with you. You're chill. You can still do cool things here if you play your cards right. Just learn to spell man :>
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Aerilia
You have been great and have added so much joy to this community. When ever you post I never see a shred of negativity. You brighten ever ones day and make all welcomed. Thank you for making this community great and spreading positively where ever you go.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Aerilia
Even despite my crappy memory, the conversations I've had with you are some of my fondest nationstates memories (outside of the boss rmb rps), and i'll forever be greatful for your kindness and such. Also you have a boss Ar*e flag and name. Keep having fun and being you, mate. ^^ (Long Live the Unicorns, lol)
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to BluieGamer
Thank you for saving my skin again (and again and again and again). You're probably one of my best friends in NationStates and I have treasured the moments we've spent playing together.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Bluie Gamer
You're a cool guy. Even though we disagree a good bit and we can clash, you're pretty cool. And it's fun gaming together.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to BMWSurfer
you're a WONDERFUL Minister of Comms! I hope you haven't been too stressed out by RL things - I know you'll keep doing a wonderful job for your... heck, is it third term now? I don't quite remember, but geez. It's great to keep seeing things published on time and with great quality! I hope to see Polaris grow into another cornerstone of TNP's author community. You're doing an awesome job. Have a great day!
I wouldn't have stayed if it weren't for you. You're much more memorable than a park bench! Thank you for everything.
You work beneath the surface as the Comms and HA guy, and your work never gets shouted out - there or as a mentor or in Defense, so I'll take a minute now to shout you out. I'm glad I didn't call animal control on you. Still waiting on it for Malphe.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Bobberino
You have ticked me off and made me laugh and have never ceased to make life in TNP interesting. Thank you for your advice and companionship. This wouldn't be TNP without you.
Hey, Memestar. You are one of my oldest relationships in NS believe it or not. We've been through some COREazy things these past few years, but I am happy that we still talk now and again. I know that out personalities do not always mesh, but I think the fact that we have something integral to our lives that we both care about speaks a lot to our dynamic despite our differences. You are a very smart guy, Bob. Of course there are times when we may not live up to expectations or fail in the moment, but I can't imagine anyone expecting you to always succeed as no one can. I have the utmost confidence that things will take off for you during and after school. I know I'm boring, but I like to think that most of the time the new and exciting things is not guaranteed to be better than what I already have. We both hate mediocrity, and that is certainly something we can agree on so cheers to that. I'll be praying for you and all the successes you will have in the future.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Bob
You don't have to agree with Bob but the mob can't make me not love him. We are both dragon energy. He is my brother. I love everyone. I don't agree with everything anyone does. That's what makes us individuals. And we have the right to independent thought.
your presence in the NPA and your overall positive vibes really make being in TNP worth it! I really appreciate your attitude and the mix of experience and fun you bring. Your encouragement and kindness has been really helpful and I just wanted to thank you! have a great day :)
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Cascadian Bioregion
I think you've been doing a wonderful job as Minister of Radio thus far. I know it can be difficult easing in as a first-term Minister, particularly when you're new to the game and the environment - but you'll get there in no time. Just remember to be yourself, and don't let the little mistakes stop your stride or bring you down - you were chosen to lead for a reason, so don't doubt yourself! You've brought new life to this Ministry, and you should be proud of that - I know very many people are. Keep doing your best. Have a great day :)
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Cascadia
You're new to the region, and as such I don't really know you well, but you're a good colleague and a great new Minister and I can see you doing good work here moving forward. Best of luck.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Cereskia
Dont be hurt by people around u.. ik that u r senstIve sometimes but the peoplE u r BeIng hurt by by r wrong u r TerrifiC, dont be a Hothead! now read only the letters whch are capitalized to reveal a secret message.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Cretox State
You've been showing great progress, I hope you don't stop, I'll be cheering for you.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Cretox State
you've been an amazing friend (can I call you that?) and your guidance has been incredibly valuable. As Minister, you were great, and as Vice Delegate, I'm sure you'll do a similarly exceptional job. I hope you're doing well - despite your decreased presence in other areas like the WA, you've become just as key a member of TNP as anyone else, and I for one am glad for all the work you've done. Thanks for all the hard work, and have a great day :)
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to DGES
you've been an absolutely phenomenal Minister of Cards! I'm really proud of what you've managed to accomplish in your past term - especially how fast you managed to get things set up and create a functioning cards program! Additionally, I'm incredibly excited to see what you've got in store for this term. I know you'll handle things well, and the Cards Symposium seems to be shaping up nicely. Keep doing a wonderful job! Have a great day :)
I really appreciate all the stuff that you have done with the cards, and for being a very valuable team member for TNP, both in terms of being in the Card Guild, being the Deputy, and just about every other contribution that you have done.

It has been a while since we have like talked to each other, so I hope you have been well, and hey, DM me on Discord sometimes! ^^
You put a ton of work into the Cards Guild! Thank you so much for keeping it up and running!
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Dinoium
Regardless of anything we've had in the past, you're still a cool guy. Hope to see you back one day, Dinomapping.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Dreadton
You seem like a fun and a good person even though you are always watching.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Dreadton
You're always good to have around. Even if you're just screaming ACAB into the void in the politics channel, or letting government people know if they haven't checked their refrigerators in the last ten minutes, or putting game codes in the Speaker's group DM you're always there, always known and always appreciated. A great guy.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to East Isles
It's been great to see you taking part in the NPA! I hope you stick around.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to East Isles
You're rapidly growing into your own here and it's kind of like seeing someone grow up. Keep up the good work, you'll be a good Minister of Defense one day.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to El Fiji Grande
Hanging out with you, nerding out about board games (or rather getting my ass kicked at them) and having fun in that manner has been incredible. You're a great guy, ridiculously smart, and your dedication to projects you truly contribute to is astounding.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Em
You are important, no matter what your stupid brain says. I've really enjoyed becoming your friend and I appreciate how much you are there for me. You are always willing to listen, but also always willing to call me out on bullshit. Everyone needs a real friend that calls them out but is still there them. A friend that never gives up on them and never lets the badness take over completely. You are that friend to me. You save me from the dark so much. I'm so proud of you for not giving up.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Em/Yamantau
We had a very rough going in the first half of us knowing each other. Despite this, you have become one of of my most treasured friends I could have. Keep being awesome <3
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Em
Though we vary quite a bit on politics and we have our squabbles, you're still a dope guy and it's fun to hang out and VC together.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Erastide
Thank you. You really mean more to TNP than you get credit for. Among us is always fun and you do some great work around here. Welcome back.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Esplandia
"Read, read, read. Read everything – trash, classics, good and bad, and see how they do it. Just like a carpenter who works as an apprentice and studies the master. Read! You'll absorb it. Then write. If it's good, you'll find out. If it's not, throw it out of the window."
– William Faulkner
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Fishy
I have enjoyed watching you grow into a young adult. Your maturity is a blessing and I'm really proud of how you handle yourself. So excited to continue to watch you be awesome!
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Freedomsland
I hope you remember all the fun that we had together in TNP last year, and I hope you are more active this year so we can have good RPs this year too
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Fregerson
You are a consistent dedicated contributor to the region who often goes unrecognized, I wanted to make sure you know you are appreciated!
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Frenchy
I don't know if you're going to read this, but I value our friendship and our shitposting. You're awesome, VC is awesome, and jsyk Ohio is bad.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Ghost
This goes out to the unsung hero of TNP. To the one who worked hard and gives his all even though there is no show for the public to say, I for one raise this bottle to you. Every region needs a heart to guide it, and I think that there is very little argument when it comes to claiming you as ours. There may be some ht n cold with this particular writer, but beyond all that there is appreciation for you and everything that you do. We often see the same things and generally want what is best for each other and TNP, and that makes us strong. No matter what you will always be Ghostypoo to me.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Ghost
Ghosty poo, it's been a fun couple years, even since your delegacy, of trolling both ways and having our fun. But you don't get enough love around here given all you've done, and you should run again totally to show them wrong.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Gladio
Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Gorundu
Beyond the fact you're a smelly cosmo, you're a valuable part of the community and you contribute more than you think. Thanks for all you do.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Grea Kriopia
I don't think you're going to read this, but if you do, thanks for all you do in the secret cabal. We really appreciate you and your presence, and your advice is truly appreciated. Goggers.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Great Bights Mum
Parenting is a delicate balance of convincing your child they can do anything in life while simultaneously screaming "Don't do that!" every three minutes!
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Great Bights Mum
You're a welcome voice of reason and a reasoned voice of welcome
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Guilleana
You are quite a nice person, I hope you continue what you do to support TNP for a while.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Republica Guilleana
this is from [nameredacted - ask me if you want to know]. Thank you so much for your unwavering support for me and everyone in TNP. You are definitely a source of happiness in the RMB. Hope you cope well during the pandemic! :D
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Heloonia
You are a very nice person, you shoule have friends ecerywhere!
I'm glad to be one of your friends. Remember, I will always je there for you.
P.S. I keep telling to myself... did it hurt falling from heaven?
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Hikaland
I might not know or ever heard of you before, but you like cacti and anyone who likes cats is immediately really cool. I hope your havin' a nice day, Hikaland.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Honeydewistania
Hey Honeydew! I hope you're doing alright. Sometimes things suck, but I know you can always get back up. You're an amazing WA author, and I certainly know your help has been incredibly useful for some. If you choose to, I know you can go even further in TNP if you'd like. You're a really fun person to talk to, and I really appreciate that it feels like you've got my back. I really appreciate all the jokes you make - it makes an environment where I feel always on edge that much easier to bear. And I really can't express how much it helps, but sorry I usually don't manage to reciprocate. Thank you so much, and have great day :)
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Imperium Anglorum
you are a very good delegate.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Kastonvia
It's been really cool to get to know you these past few months. Training you has been a blast, and I can't wait to continue watching your path blossom.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Koopa
You have skills, even if you aren't always confident in using them. You're always down to experiment and you come through when you're needed. I'm proud of you.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Koopa
@Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa @Koopa
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Kyle
SURPRISE HUGS *hugs*
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to lol2639
I am glad you have joined the region and are getting involved!
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Lol2639
Throughout the two months I've known you, you've grown in understanding in incredible ways. It's fun to watch. Keep it up, my guy.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Loli County
You have been a positive influence on me and are so kind. You were very kind to me when I first joined and helped me get started. It means so much to be welcomed. I have never had a negative experience with you. It is easily noticed by me and others in the TNP how welcoming and kind you are. If you are feeling down just remember how much you mean to the community and how much you make it a better place. Have a great day.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Lore
Happy Mountain Day!
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Lore
You're an excellent map maker who is extremely funny
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to McMasterdonia
I really appreciate everything you have helped me with and always being there to offer advice and listen to anything I wanted to ask you about.
YOU'RE AN AMAZING DELEGATE!!! Thanks for your great leadership - it's great to see such an assertive delegate. Tho you're kind of scary to me sometimes, you're definitely a great person and everyone is scary to me anyways. Have a great day!
I just wanted to commend you on the fact that when I first joined TNP, you were in charge for around 200 days, that's awesome. Keep kickin out there and stay safe.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to McM
I really appreciate your approach to things. I love how you balance out humor and seriousness. I love your bluntness and how you don't sugar coat things. You've really helped me grow as a person, watching you interact and communicate with others. I will always be thankful for that. You being yourself has impacted me in a very positive and helpful way, I wouldn't change a damn thing about you. Thank you.
You gave me a chance to do something I could have only dreamed of, and I'm grateful for that. Watching you work your magic on this region has been one of the most rewarding things, and I know I will look back on this term with special fondness. Beyond just government work, though, I've come to see you as an awesome and fun individual to know. Thank you McM, and take care of yourself.
My dear McM, I think anyone who has the pleasure of knowing you comes to understand that you are more than just a mere player in this game. In many ways you are a father figure to our community, guiding it and righting it when it may get off its beaten path. You are an indispensable member of this family, and nothing you will ever do will change that fact. I can say with certainty that my development into a better person has come about due to your help and your efforts. Here's to another year until the next bottle!
Amazing job as always. You are the bar that all delegates try and fail to clear. You're also one of the most thoughtful and critical thinking people I've ever met, and your advice is some of the best around. You're a giant in this game, in this region, but also a larger than life person outside of it. I believe that whatever it is you do set your mind on, you can achieve, and you are deservedly a pillar at home and in whatever community you decide o be a part of. Thank you for the laughs, the words of wisdom, the effort in TNP, and for the curiosity and patience to always be ready to listen to whatever babble I or others decide to throw at you.
Thank you so much for stepping up to lead the region when it was suffering! You put so much work into TNP and it is super appreciated!
What can I say. McM serves as the glue of TNP, where we would not truly be here as a community or a region without you and yet sometimes can't realize that. Thanks for all you do.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Monke
Your regular presence on the Discord server creates a positive ambiance and cheers people up. :D
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Monkemafiatopia
You are one of the best apes that i have ever met. There is many animals noises you can do.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Monkemafiatopia
Pee pee poo poo fart banana
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Nimarya
you're an amazing MoD! I'm really glad that you took the wheel for this term, and I'm super thrilled to see where you'll take the NPA. The focus on activities like chasing as well as general increased activity is really exciting. I'm really keen to see how the rest of this term shapes up, though I'm 100% sure you'll keep doing a great job! Additionally, you're a wonderful person and you're really a core member of TNP - I think we're really lucky to have you. Have a great day :)
You have been an inspiration. You are hard working, you put up with so much bs, and yet always seem to know how to lead and what to do. Thank you for it, thank you for all that you have done in HA, the NPA, and everywhere else you go.
You are a bundle of positivity and the region is better for having you in there. You have done an amazing job at getting the NPA back on track! Keep it up! :D
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Noahs Second Country
You're second to none. ;)
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Nordic British Union
Your nation's concept of Nordic countries and Britian seems pretty interesting. You were also one of the first few nations you got to know. We may not have talked much to each other but I feel your nation's lore seems quite a nice read.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Pax
You are one of my most treasured friends. Keep being awesome <3
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Pax
You should always love yourself.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Peeps
I am so glad that you have joined this region after your time in Europeia! Looking forward to see what you do in TNP!
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Peeps
Despite being a smelly cosmo, you really are starting to come into your own as not just the de facto (and maybe de jure too - not actually sure) Europeia ambassador but a genuine contributor to TNP and an up and coming TNPer in your own right. I'm excited to see what you will give us next.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Plembobria
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Praetor
you've been an amazing MoFA thus far! I really like the revamp of the Ministry you've been doing - it feels like things are beginning to happen again. The way you've led us in the past month has also been super interesting - I think you've been doing a great job, and I love your replies on the NSGP forums. You're a really great person and I think it's understandable that so many people, no matter what their personality or R/D orientation, like you. Please keep up the good work! have a great day :)
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Praebae
My fellow NPO spy, you have been a wonderful source of advice and reassurance when needed. You've also been a good friend, and you introduced me to webtoons (which probably narrows down my identity to you lol). So I wanted to say I really appreciate you and the work you do, and I look forward to the future diplomatic incidents we can cause together!
No matter how much of a troublemaker you can be, despite all the mischief, all of the hard work and effort you put into your time here does not go unnoticed. You are exceptional. How you do things sometimes isn't always he best approach, and you can be one of the most stubborn people in the world, but your passion and the seriousness with which you do everything, even the lonely crusades, deserves more praise and celebration than it gets. Good to see you back in your defining role, righting the ship at precisely the right time. Thank you for sticking it out with us, no matter how many setbacks and struggles happened along the way. Good job and keep it up, you're fantastic.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Predice
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Prydania
I don't know if it's your exceptional RP, your incredible personality, or your patience with those of us who truly don't deserve it, but you make this community a better place for everyone that comes into it. You have been such a massive part of my continued joy here, and I dont think you truly get the credit you deserve. Thank you for everything you've done for me, and everything you've done for this community.
I love your RP and I think you were the best delegate ever. ^^
If it isn't the champion, Tobias Loðbrók, himself. I am a firm believer that the stories within us play out in the lives we choose for ourselves. I look to the success of Eras RP as a community today, and I can't help but see it as a success for the Kingdom of Prydania. Out of the chaos and even destruction of our humanity such as that of a civil war comes the opportunity for something better which we have to willfully choose as the Prydanian people did after the Syndicalist War. Beyond your work in RP and its administration, you have a rare gift of heart which I can imagine keeps you open to your second family which you spend tie with each night in VC as well as your students. You are a true servant in a time where service is all about gaining some reward, and that is something I will always admire. I will always consider you a friend even though there may be times we don't talk for sometime or even the occasional conflict.

The Lord bless you and keep you:
The Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you:
The Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.
You are one of my most treasured and important friends. You are also a mentor and were an incredible boss during my time as mod. Keep being awesome! <3
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Pry
You are a really great guy who write THE BEST RP on TNP.
Despite everything between the two of us that's gone on, you're still a good guy with a good heart and deal with a lot more bullshit in TNP (and RL) than most of us have tolerance for in either. Combined. And I have to commend you for that. Thanks for all you do.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to QuietDad
You're probably immediately going to pick up on who this is, but just know that you're appreciated. As a mentor, as an advisor, as the cranky old man of TNP, your presence is essential to the TNP experience. Thank you for being who you are.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Rising Sakura
You're a pretty cool dude. Hope ya have a nice day!
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Rocketdog
@Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog @Rocketdog
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Robespierre
One of my longest-term friends here and on NS, much of this can go without saying. But I need to thank you for being around, you're awesome to have around, and don't be gone from jumping for too long. Can't wait to beat you in an election some day.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Rom
Thank you for introducing me to the world of R/D. I love listening to music with you and I always look forward to when you lead ops, because your skills are the best. Thanks for everything, Rom.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to ROM
I’m really glad that I met you, and I really love your fun personality! Your help and encouragement has often made my day and I can only hope to one day live up to the example of greats like you. Have a great day :)
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Rom
You're my favorite NS boomer. Just know that. All those stories? Cool. I'm just glad to have gotten you your TNP training wheels.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Not to Fret/Sarah Bread
it's been amazing seeing you and MJ and Em and everyone in culture doing such an amazing job! I'm certain that you're being swamped with praise but you deserve it. I'm really glad to see such an active culture scene - to be honest I never really appreciated it before, but it makes TNP a much brighter place and this region feels much more like home now. I'm really glad to see such motivated people spearheading the culture revival here, and I just wanted to say that you've been great! Have a nice day :)
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Sarah
Knowing you, you've written 53 of these yourself... at the ripe old age of 53. :P. You're kindhearted and an amazing mom figure to have around, mature but fun, full of advise but full of life. Genuinely, thank you for the work you do around here and for being you.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Sil Dorsett
Thank you for your work behind the scenes. You're a pillar of the community, whether you realize it or not - even if it is unseen.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Spiritual Lyrical Individual Miracles
as someone who also has a fair knowledge of philosophy, I wanted to share this quote from Friedrich Gnocchi which says so much about our society: "God is spaghetti. God remains spaghetti. And we have cooked him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the pasta chefs of all pasta chefs? What was tastiest and most Al Dente of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our rollers: who will wipe this sauce off us? What cheese is there for us to season ourselves? What pan sauce, what pots of water shall we have to heat? Is not the greatness of this flavor pairing too great for us? Must we ourselves not become pasta simply to appear worthy of it?" (Gnocci is a type of pasta)
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to St. George
Madjack, I've come to truly love you as a human being. Your quick wit and sense of humor always picks me up on bad days, and makes my good days better. You've been an amazing person to get to know, and I'm quite proud to call you a friend.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to MadJack
Hi MJ! You're an awesome MoC, and honestly it's great to see how you've already inspired the members of this Ministry to basically renew and revive it. When I first joined TNP, what stunned me was the culture scene - and you've brought it back to the same level! I'm really excited to see what else you've got in store for this term, and I know you'll continue doing a great job :) Have a great day!
You are one of the few treasured friends I have, and you were an incredible partner when I was a mod. Keep being badass my friend <3
You're a fucking king. Don't let anything ever convince you otherwise.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Ianmey7
Steve, you're an amazing person, and an amazing friend. The time I've spent with you in VC and working on projects together has been time well spent.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Steve
You are one the few treasured friends I have and one of the many great rpers we have. Keep being awesome <3
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Steve
You're a good guy and will eventually find yourself that special someone.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Sven
You're an amazing card farmer!
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Syrixia
You're a real bro, man. It might not seem it sometimes as times change as do worldviews, but regardless of how unbased radical centrism is, you're a real homie.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Tlomz
Our favorite Nazbol blob, you seem to take a lot of shit from a lot of people that's completely undue. I think despite all that you have a bright future here and are going to continue to do awesome stuff, because after all, despite bad press and constant negative coverage covfefe
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Vivanco
You're the man! Peace and love dude!
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Wash
Your levelheadedness approach is something I really admire and appreciate. You can go into conversations calmly even if it looks like majority will be against you. I really appreciate that level of patience and calm, and I think you're a great person to get different takes from without it seeming overbearing and fight-y. I also think you're great overall!
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to The United Kingdoms of Wardency
life maybe hard but at least you can enjoy what it has while you are still alive, have fun while it last, life is not always unlimited and it has upsides and downsides
remember what niko bellic said in gta V
"life is complicated"
-niko bellic
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Western Vapia
I'm sorry to see you no longer be apart of RMB RP Moderation, I'll remember you as the person who allowed me to enter Strangereal even after I was consistently sending telegrams your way and may have been seen as annoying by you. So thank you for being so willing to put up with me.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Westinor
Thank u for being my friend (and my pawn)
ur quite fine
You've been a star of fun and enthusiasm ever since you joined this region. I've had a blast working with you, and I hope we will continue to paint NationStates pink!
I'm impressed that you've elevated yourself to the new person up to the gig position in TNP this early - such a distinction has only led to future political success - but with the obvious caveat that you're a clear plant given that you're fast at R/D too.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Wonderess
Even though this is an unpopular opinion, you are a good soul deep down and I know you want what is best for all deep down. Regardless of worldview, that's commendable.
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Yalkan
This Message in a Bottle has sailed its way to Yuno

I'm glad I received some, it's nice to be sent something.
But for those who didn't get these messages directly, you still got a few.

Last edited:
Back