• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pessoa

TNPer
vnrfNvJ.png

WHAT IS ERASVISION?
ErasVision is Eurovision/WorldVision, but make it Eras. Same basic structure, but any Eras nation is allowed to compete. Now, how does it work? Everyone signs up in this thread, like you do for a sports RP (simple "we sign up" post). In the RP thread there will be everyone posts their show. This should include what happens on the stage and must include custom lyrics. You are not allowed to simply copy real life lyrics - get creative! Do not use artists/songs that exist in real life. Voting will be done IC, so you should post your votes in the thread after all entries are submitted. Votes will be done a la Eurovision (12 points, 10 points, 8 points, 7 points, 6 points, 5 points, 4 points, 3 points, 2 points, 1 point). The entry with the most points is the winner.

HOW DO I JOIN?

Simply sign up down in the thread! You can do a national final a la real life, or select your entry right out of the bat.

I POSTED MY ENTRY, WHAT DO I DO NOW?
Feel free to do commentary! It's great seeing nations getting active in the thread. Plus, commentary is fun to read.

I WANNA HOST!
For now, Talvezout/I plan to host the contest, unless there are other nations interested in hosting. But if this takes off in the future, we can definitely have other nations host.

FEEL FREE TO SIGN UP OR ASK QUESTIONS DOWN BELOW!

The Empire (Syrixia) will join. This looks promising; I would, however, encourage you to include an explanation of how the process works, so that no one is confused. Not everyone knows or has seen Eurovision, myself included. In addition, where is the line when it comes to the creativity requirements for songs? For the King, to Valhalla and Pataliputra, among others, for example, are heavily based on actual songs but with the lyrics changed where appropriate to fit the contexts or desired meanings of the songs. Would such types of songs not be eligible?

The Empire (Syrixia) will join. This looks promising; I would, however, encourage you to include an explanation of how the process works, so that no one is confused. Not everyone knows or has seen Eurovision, myself included. In addition, where is the line when it comes to the creativity requirements for songs? For the King, to Valhalla and Pataliputra, among others, for example, are heavily based on actual songs but with the lyrics changed where appropriate to fit the contexts or desired meanings of the songs. Would such types of songs not be eligible?
The general rule in Eurovision and Worldvision is that 75% of the song should be original. And I will definitely add on a clarification to the OP.

The general rule in Eurovision and Worldvision is that 75% of the song should be original. And I will definitely add on a clarification to the OP.
Okay, but how do you calculate that percentage? Wouldn't it be easier on both you and the entrants just to say "Don't fully copypaste actual songs, change them in some way"?

Okay, but how do you calculate that percentage? Wouldn't it be easier on both you and the entrants just to say "Don't fully copypaste actual songs, change them in some way"?
Yeah, I'm def gonna change the rules to that

Back