Somehow, Palpatine has returned
TNP Nation
Cretox State
Discord
Cretox#0125

vd_seal.png

January 2021 Transition Tracker

Greetings, all!

I'm pleased to report that the transition is well underway. In the interest of transparency and public engagement, I've decided to publicly document actions taken by myself and the SC during the transition in this thread. Feel free to ask any questions and voice any concerns regarding the transition in this thread, or leave a note on the Vice Delegate's desk. Note that dates marked with [w] are weekly updates, and endorsement growth is based on each weekly update, not midweek ones.

10 January 2021 [w]:

0Xid3fF.png

McMasterdonia and I entered the term with already strong endorsement levels. Dreadton sent out numerous endorsement alerts for me at the tail end of the term, which certainly helped. Tlomz especially, along with Dreadton, began losing endorsements at this point due in part to a planned reduction in endotarting.

11 January 2020: Endorsement alert telegram and dispatch sent out for McM; dispatch heavily promoted and upvoted. McM personally telegrammed the 89 Keepers not endorsing him.

12 January 2020: Endorsement alert telegram and dispatch sent out for myself. Advertisement TGs sent to non-WAs and non-Keepers.

14 January 2021:

FR86SvH.png

Due partly to endorsement alerts and a general WA advertisement, McM and I experienced an increase in our endorsement levels to 964 and 929 respectively. McM moved up to position 14. Endorsement dispatch for me posted later that day, with a telegram for McM.

15 January 2020: The Ministry of Home Affairs starts running a telegram list for nations not endorsing either McM or myself, asking them to endorse us both.

16 January 2020: Endorsement alert dispatch for McM and a telegram for me.

17 January 2020: Endorsement alert dispatch for me and a telegram for McM.

18 January 2020 [w]:

PsrzRqz.png

Substantial endorsement increases across the board, with McM and I gaining 84 and 31 endorsements respectively over the previous week. I rose to position 12 at 973 endorsements, with McM being at position 13 at 969 endorsements. Growing SC numbers across the board combined with Tlomz's shrinking endorsement count led us to keep a closer eye on potential unplanned delegacy changes. Indeed, Sundred briefly overtook Tlomz for position 1 later that day. Given the closeness of McM's endorsement count with Tlomz's, we decided to temporarily depress the SC's endorsement counts by asking the SC to unendorse all SCers other than myself, and the executive staff to unendorse Sundred and Pallaith. The NPA was also asked to support the transition between operations.

20 January 2021:

uzE2BJ7.png

After the executive staff unendorsement request and another dispatch-telegram pair for McM, his nation shot up to 992 endorsements and position 7 over two days (only 38 away from the delegacy). My nation moved to position 10 at 982 endorsements. Later on, I sent out an alert pair for myself.

21 January 2021:

SjElc7u.png

TG sent out asking nations endorsing Sundred and not McMasterdonia to endorse the latter. Another TG sent out asking nations endorsing McMasterdonia but not Cretox State to endorse the latter. Another alert TG sent for McMasterdonia.

22 January 2021: A little under 2 weeks into the term, McMasterdonia takes the ingame delegacy. Cretox State is 9 endorsements behind Sundred for the #2 spot.

23 January 2021: Cretox State surpasses Sundred and takes the #2 spot. I sent out another alert dispatch and TG pair for myself. The transition has now concluded roughly 2 weeks into the term.

25 January 2021:

8mSeUQa.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back