-
TNP Nation
Veniyerris
Discord
BMWSurfer#1965
moc_seal.png

Opening Address

Hello everyone!

I am honored to serve as your Minister of Communications again this term. For this term, I hope to continue to improve on the changes we made to The North Star, in addition to continuing to use the systems put in place to improve deadlines across the Ministry. In addition to these, we will also be setting new goals to ensure the stability of the Ministry and its future.

For the past several terms, Communications has suffered from a staffing shortage. Tasks often fall upon the same few authors, creating issues when those authors are busy (or writing other articles of their own). So, to remedy this issue I plan to work with the Delegate and Minister of Home Affairs to recruit more staff for our internal publications. Eventually, my goal would be to revive the Polaris program once we have enough active staff to quickly publish articles.

Another major goal is to review all of our publication formatting templates to streamline the look and feel of our publications, and to reflect the professional quality that we hope to achieve with every issue. I also hope to involve staff more in the process of formatting publications, to create a knowledgeable base of people to do this all important task.

Finally, I plan to release two issues of The Northern Lights this term, one of which being the brand-new biannual regional development issue, and the other being a culture-focused issue. I am excited to work with Foreign Affairs and Culture on these issues, and I hope these issues help promote our region and draw more authors to our ministry.

I will also be re-appointing @Gorundu as a deputy, their help during the past term was invaluable and I am excited to be working with them again this term.

I look forward to working with all of you this term!

BMWSurfer
Minister of Communications

Back