Nimarya

Chicken Overlord
TNP Nation
Nimarya
Discord
Nimarya#6961
npa_seal.png

Hello everyone!

I am Nimarya, your new Minister of Defense. I want to thank McMasterdonia for appointing me. :P It's an incredible opportunity.

I’ve been an active member of the NPA almost since I first joined TNP, back in November of 2019. I have been an officer in the NPA for a little over two terms now, and was promoted to the rank of Captain last term. The NPA has become an integral part of my identity and role in this region, and I can honestly say that this military, and those in it, have become a home that I will always hold dear.

In addition to my experience in military gameplay, I have experience serving on the Executive Council for two different terms as Minister of Home Affairs, which was a valuable lesson in management and administration that I intend to take with me into this new endeavor as Minister of Defense. It is my hope to keep the NPA busy, well-organized, and above all, alive.

These past months have been difficult on the NPA, and I know there is a journey we will have to take to recover. Some issues have compounded and been allowed to fester, and morale is not what it should be. There have been declining active soldiers and reduced participation in operations, which have not occurred as frequently as they should. It has been difficult to see so many soldiers and officers frustrated with the current state of the NPA, and I understand well how demoralizing it can be.

I want to work alongside High Command and the other officers and soldiers. I want to hear their thoughts and utilize their knowledge and experience. I want to harness the enthusiasm for military gameplay and love for the NPA that I know many of us still have, and I want more than anything to see us as an organization grow and thrive.

To do this, I will be focusing this term on NPA led and hosted operations. Training operations will be a main priority. I intend to personally lead at least one training operation a week, in addition to other operations that officers can take initiative on. I will be focusing a lot of time and effort on updating our books and guides, and on creating a routine that guarantees every soldier and officer receives the proper training they need.

I will also seek to have the NPA host a few joint operations with our friends and allies, and in these operations our officers will be taking the lead. Additionally, the NPA will work with Libcord more frequently this term as we train our soldiers how to properly chase, which is a fun and highly useful activity that the NPA has not dabbled with much in the past.

Recruitment efforts will be an essential part of this administration. I will work with my deputies to double our efforts for gameside recruitment, and I intend to work with the Ministry of Culture to plan and organize an event that will draw attention to our military and increase activity in the NPA.

As for my deputies this term, I am happy to say that I am appointing two excellent and experienced officers. @Rom and @Koopa103, please take your oaths, and thank you for coming aboard and agreeing to help keep me in check this term!

With that, I’m excited to get started this term. Thank you everyone, and good luck!

Sincerely,

Nimarya

Minister of Defense

Back